Home General Discussion
Options

Spring!

christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
Are you ready for warm weather. Warm summer breeze, green grass, birds, grilling, cool beverage, reclining chair and a great cigar. Aaaaaah.

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES!!!!!!!! I am so sick of this cold weather, forces me to smoke only at lounges which I can only do once or twice a month which means I only get to try one maybe two cigars in total each month.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    im tempted to buy one of those adirondack chairs. But a bit pricey. Perfect to sit back and puff until sunset.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cannot wait. I love spring. Still cool, nice out. Nothing better than a cigar and sitting back with a drink or grilling steaks.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This winter has been like a groundhog day from hell. Seems like every other morning we get 1-2 inches of snow or ice to make things difficult. Can't wait to sit outside and enjoy a cigar
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Winter, what's that I am unfamiliar with the term? Seems like it's been 65-70 every day since December.
  • Options
    blutattoo:
    Winter, what's that I am unfamiliar with the term? Seems like it's been 65-70 every day since December.
    Never seen someone beg for an AZZ kicking quite like this Jason lol but man oh man you sure are hahahaha
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blutattoo:
    GTFO of here. I have not seen about 20 in a good while.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm with Jason. What's this winter you speak of.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    I'm with Jason. What's this winter you speak of.
    +1
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    blutattoo:
    Never seen someone beg for an AZZ kicking quite like this Jason lol but man oh man you sure are hahahaha

I'm sure you could come up with a list of people who have if you really tried

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    jimmyv723:
    90+ Irishman:
    blutattoo:

Man I am never gonna hear the end of that one will I lol
  • Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    Its been spring here every third week. 70 yesterday 23 today. Shrugs lol tomarrow will be in the 60s lol next day is the 30s welcome to Texas.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Good God yes. So sick of 7 straight months of falling white sky **** flakes.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Yup, more than ready. Been keeping a spot cleared on the deck for the first outside smoke.
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I lived on St. Croix for a number of years in the early 70's. Couldn't tell what time of year it was. These snowy NC mountains sure let me know. I'm ready for the wild flowers, flowering trees and bushes that mark our spring.
  • Options
    aschwendt13aschwendt13 Posts: 31
    The 8 inches of snow i shoveled yesterday tells me spring is already here. I feel soery for you guys still waiting where you live
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been Spring for about two months now
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i may **** & complain about the cold and snow....and would love to move out to cali for warmer temps....
    but i'm not messin' with that drought & water restrictions y'all have, no sir-ee bob

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    i may **** & complain about the cold and snow....and would love to move out to cali for warmer temps....
    but i'm not messin' with that drought & water restrictions y'all have, no sir-ee bob
    Yep, I got a $50 ticket for watering my lawn yesterday.
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Since it'll probably be July before the last of this s**t is melted from my yard, I've lowered my outside smoking standards. Gone out twice for my lunchtime constitutional with a smoke this week. One day it was 29, the other it was 32. Holding my stogie in gloves, trying to keep it lit. In case you're keeping score at home, Cigar 1, a My Father, barely stayed lit for more than 30 seconds. Cigar 2, a La Perla Habana Morado was a champion--didn't go out once.
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Yes and No. I have two Golden Retriever's and a fenced in back yard. Its been quite a while since I have pooper scooped!
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    jimmyv723:
    90+ Irishman:
    blutattoo:

Man I am never gonna hear the end of that one will I lol

No, you will not haha.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    I don't have restrictions in my city. I Slip n Slide all I want during summer.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    90+ Irishman:
    blutattoo:

I want to take his face.....off
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    roland_7707:
    jimmyv723:
    90+ Irishman:
    blutattoo:

I want to take his face.....off

It's like looking in a mirror... Only Not
    Enola Gay - Target #29