Dark Roast:
    I did!
    +1
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had one at a lounge earlier.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did not know this. Getting in a Ruination before midnight.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think for most of us tomorrow will be National Smoke a Cigar Day too... and the next day... and the next day. :-)
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    peter4jc:
    I think for most of us tomorrow will be National Smoke a Cigar Day too... and the next day... and the next day. :-)
    Yes sir! Saturday and Sunday are usually Smoke Three or Four Cigars Day for me.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc:

Yes! Let's make every day international cigar day, anyone second the motion?
  • Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    peter4jc:

+1
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crousefer:
    The3Stogies:
    peter4jc:

+1
    hear hear!!!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    aschwendt13aschwendt13 Posts: 31
    Hate to be betty buzzkill here, but not all of us have time for a smoke every doy
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    aschwendt13:
    Hate to be betty buzzkill here, but not all of us have time for a smoke every doy
    Some don't smoke every day either, but by choice. Better to have the time to relax and enjoy it.
  • Options
    aschwendt13:
    I don't have time everyday, but I do my best to make time.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish I'd have known before I was halfway thru a JR. alternative, I'd have picked something more fitting.
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Wish I'd have known before I was halfway thru a JR. alternative, I'd have picked something more fitting.
    I love JR Alternatives! Their R & J Bullies are great, and 2 bucks a stick! Smoking 5 or 6 cigars a day, I can't afford 10 bucks a stick!
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Wasn;t able to smoke on yesterday with a long show day but got together with Jim and Luke and brought a few Tat Blacks for us to enjoy. Unfortunately only got to enjoy about half before we got told to put them out. Gotta love holier than thou cigarette smokers right.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29