Home General Discussion
Options

Did I make a mistake buying 15 Erin Go Braghs today?

I love ACID Kuba Kubas.  But the two guys that commented after me said that, essentially, this is a dog rocket.  I suppose I can always give them away if I don't like them...  What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    RobRutkowski:
    I love ACID Kuba Kubas.  But the two guys that commented after me said that, essentially, this is a dog rocket.  I suppose I can always give them away if I don't like them...  What do you think?
    ... tastes differ, but, I am NOT a fan. Just me. Pretty bold move buying fifteen without ever tasting them.
  • Options
    Yeah, I just went for it.  I guess I'll find out.  Live and learn.  I'll bump the thread when I get them.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I don't know if you necessarily made a mistake. I personally don't like this cigar, mainly because it is flavored and has a sweetened tip, quite frankly it offended my senses. But, if you are a fan of infused/flavored cigars, you may well like this one. I suppose you'll find out. Good luck.
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    Everyone has different tastes and preference. I would fire it up with an open mind. It may not be the best smoke youve ever had but it might be that "hey I want a cigar but dont have a ton of time" and I wont be upset if I can only smoke half.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like everyone says, people have different tastes. I have had about 5 or 6 of these and I think that if you can get thriough half you are doing pretty good. I found that the first 1/3rd is the "best" and it is really downhill from there. Light up the first one and I wish you the best of luck.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    well I like infused sticks (DE java , tabak especial) but this one I could not handle ...tossed it before half way mark ...dog rocket IMHO
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As everyone is saying, taste is individual. I like some flavored cigars and some I really don't like. You'll just have to see. You can always find someone to trade with.