Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Today I feel...

13»

Comments

• Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...like maybe I should have stopped half a bottle ago. Happy Easter everyone.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    Completely exhausted. :)
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Like I've been hit by a truck
  • Options
    ...like maybe my coworkers are right and I'm really am an ***.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    ...like maybe my coworkers are right and I'm really am an ***.
    Haters gonna hate. Clearly, they don't know you like we do. ;^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    ...Irish.

Sometimes I feel very Irish. But I can't find Powers Whiskey (family owned the distillery long ago) and it brings me to felling Welch-Irish.
  • Options
    ...punchy.
  • Options
    ...confused by the new forum. 
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers said:
    ...confused by the new forum. 
    we're all in this together brother

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    ...itchy. 
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good;

I've been in negations with a General contractor over a remodeling contract for a couple of weeks now. Just got back from a meeting with the owner turns out it's Gregg Rolie, seemed to hit it off fairly well and it looks like I will get a large piece of the contract and will be overseeing the job as well.   

• Options

Good;

I've been in negations with a General contractor over a remodeling contract for a couple of weeks now. Just got back from a meeting with the owner turns out it's Gregg Rolie, seemed to hit it off fairly well and it looks like I will get a large piece of the contract and will be overseeing the job as well.   

Gregg is the uncle of a good friend of mine.  They have all these great pictures of their little kids playing piano with him in his house.  
  • Options
    ...like I have a stomach ache.
  • Options
    Ffffffuuuuccckkkiiinnnggg. PISSED!  At scum bags who stole my wallet at the mall and cleared ~$500 out of my account within about an hour before I realized and reported the card.  Now have to get all new accts, cards, license, etc.

absolutely furious

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv said:
    Ffffffuuuuccckkkiiinnnggg. PISSED!  At scum bags who stole my wallet at the mall and cleared ~$500 out of my account within about an hour before I realized and reported the card.  Now have to get all new accts, cards, license, etc.

absolutely furious
    Damn that does suck John sorry to hear that
  • Options
    Bigshizza said:
    jgibv said:

absolutely furious
    Thanks Jim. Yeah pretty pissed definitely put a damper on the weekend having to call all the banks/CCs, file police reports, credit bureau alerts, etc.  somehow they got my cell # too so no idea what all info they have or how they got it.  

and being a 3 day weekend can't get the bank sorted out until tomorrow.  

• Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sucks.
  • Options
    Tired, the house started to flood about 2pm and I spent the next hour in a torrential downpour/lightning storm with funnel clouds overhead digging a ditch to divert the runoff, then the rest of the day vacuuming out the water. The hardwood floor in the bedroom is most likely ruined.
  • Options
    Tired, the house started to flood about 2pm and I spent the next hour in a torrential downpour/lightning storm with funnel clouds overhead digging a ditch to divert the runoff, then the rest of the day vacuuming out the water. The hardwood floor in the bedroom is most likely ruined.
    Dang man.  Sorry to hear that. 
    I'll keep my fingers cross that your insurance will cover the damage/repairs.

Certainly not something you want to go through but glad to hear you're safe.

• Options
    jgibv said:
    Dang man.  Sorry to hear that. 
    I'll keep my fingers cross that your insurance will cover the damage/repairs.

Certainly not something you want to go through but glad to hear you're safe.

Yeah, I might get a little of it back. Ours was not that bad, runoff that couldn't drain around the house fast enough came over the plate line. The people to the south and east of here lost house's and business. Sucks about your wallet, can't stand a thief, hope they catch em.     

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry Nathan I hope all goes well with the insurance company.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like I have had 16ozs of Cats Eye and smoked 2 Cinco Vegas Gold Torpedoes, already. Rush rush rush.....
  • Options
    ...like we should have three day weekends every week. 

Sorry about the wallet and flooding. No fun!
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exhausted.  Camping this weekend was great until Sunday morning when it started to rain and proceeded to rain all day until the early morning hours.  I woke up to 6+ inches of standing water on my campsite and I had to tear down in standing water.  Not much fun and very tiring. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    jgibv said:

absolutely furious
    I could imagine!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Melancholy