Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Anybody Getting Engaged/Married?

HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
Hey there gentlemen (and ladies, I guess, but this post will most likely appeal to the men) :-)

Several years back I was engaged to a woman, things didn't work out, and we went our separate ways. Thing is, she gave me back the rings, so now I've had this set of rings for a LONG time and - for various reasons (travel, lack of time, etc) haven't been able to dispose of them. The last appraisal was around $2300 I believe (I have a copy of the appraisal, but not on me), but I'm waaaaaaaaaay open to any offers if any of y'all are looking to buy! The center stone is a 1/2 carat Princess cut, F in color and VS2 in clarity, overall carat weight is (I think) just over 1 carat. I definitely don't have the fancy photo equipment that jewelers have, so I'm sure you'd understand that the rings look shinier and more impressive in person. Let me know, eh?

photo ring_zpskoqif4gf.jpg
photo ring 2_zps6jyjzjg1.jpg
¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨

Comments

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful rings, and very decent of her to give them back.
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Did you just propose to ccom bro?
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    youngryan216:

Do you even Bropose Bro?
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:

Totally agree and not in the market myself but hope someone is looking and you can get something worked out.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    The3Stogies:

Yeah, funny story that... she gave them back to me at first, rather out of shock I think. A week or so later (when I'm sure her sisters and mom gave her a hard time for it) she actually asked me for them back! I was like "yeahhhhhhh noooo, sorry."
    youngryan216:

Yes, yes I did. Hey CCOM, if ya wanna carry these in your (now-defunct) Gourmet section, I'll give you a great deal!!!
    jimmyv723:
    Totally agree and not in the market myself but hope someone is looking and you can get something worked out.

Thanks man, appreciate it! I'd normally be up for trades too, but I'm pretty sure that'd be hard to pull off with me being inter-Atlantic and all lol

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    I'll bump this just once to give it another go-around (really, I'm very open to offers, and will provide all documentation) :-)