Home General Discussion
Options

Thought they were boxes.

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
I figure that lawyers will cost so I did with out a Rye run to purchase some Cinco Vegas at an auction. I should have read the fine print, but I swear I saw "boxes". They turned out to be 5ers on the win notification. Can't blame this on the meds....had to be lack of sleep. I feel so used.

Comments

• Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Just replace the bands with Gurkha bands and bury them in the humidor. By the time you get to them you'll think you got a bargain compared to their MSRP.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    Just replace the bands with Gurkha bands and bury them in the humidor. By the time you get to them you'll think you got a bargain compared to their MSRP.

you are on a roll, jim.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    That is funny! But, if they don't swell up and fall apart when smoked, won't he be suspicious?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain