Home General Discussion
Options

For the troops

bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I did a clean out of the cooler and wineador and was looking for someone to give them to. Brianetz1 gave me the idea to send to the troops and Rain hooked me up with New Boots addy. George (The3Stogies) sent in a huge assortment today, so here's our package so far. I plan on shipping them this Saturday so if anyone else wants to join in and can get them here by Friday I would be more than happy to add them to our package.
photo 20150309_183112_zpsyvwrvmnh.jpg

Comments

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good move. I try and send something as often as I can.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pm me your address. I can probably find some to toss in there.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    avengethis:
    Pm me your address. I can probably find some to toss in there.
    PM sent
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Great idea, thanks for letting me in. If you need help with the shipping let me know.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool Bert! I have a gallon bag of sticks I will never smoke. I can send em tomorrow but don't think they will make it in time. I can wait for the next round so I don't hold it up, sorry for not seeing this sooner.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Very cool Bert! I have a gallon bag of sticks I will never smoke. I can send em tomorrow but don't think they will make it in time. I can wait for the next round so I don't hold it up, sorry for not seeing this sooner.
    No apologies needed. You can send if you want I'm pretty sure it's going to be a two box shipment so I'll ship some out now and the rest when yours gets in.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I have a bag I want to send as well but completely spaced it today when I stopped at the Post office. I'll get out tomorrow.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bert873:
    90+ Irishman:
    No apologies needed. You can send if you want I'm pretty sure it's going to be a two box shipment so I'll ship some out now and the rest when yours gets in.
    Thanks man will bag up and ship to you tomorrow then. Can you shoot me your addy so I can make sure that I have it in case I didn't put it into my Borkodex please? Thanks man!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."