Home Non Cigar Related
Options

New Orleans for a night...

No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
Hey guys, heading to New Orleans next week for 24 hours (business travel) and hoping to find a lounge to smoke at that night. Any suggestions?

How about other things to do in just one night? Can't get too crazy, meeting the next day at 0900.

Comments

• Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    Hey guys, heading to New Orleans next week for 24 hours (business travel) and hoping to find a lounge to smoke at that night. Any suggestions?

How about other things to do in just one night? Can't get too crazy, meeting the next day at 0900.

Never been, I would say use the Where to smoke app from CA? Also I've been told it's OK to lift your shirt, but exposing anything else can be risky ;)
  • Options
    SM0K3Y:
    No_one21:

Never been, I would say use the Where to smoke app from CA? Also I've been told it's OK to lift your shirt, but exposing anything else can be risky ;)
    Can't lift a shirt I'm not wearing WOOOOOOOOOOOO :p
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    SM0K3Y:
    No_one21:

Can't lift a shirt I'm not wearing WOOOOOOOOOOOO :p

Rockin no shirt should get you unlimited beads or something!!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's an Elogio lounge my wife got me cigars at, check them out
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Solid advice there! Never been to New Orleans but very interested in it, take some pics and share Sam, be safe and enjoy brother :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    When are u going? Crescent City Cigars in the French quarter
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Bigshizza:
    Ah the French Quarter... what a place during Marti Gras ;)
    If you have never been just waking around it is always fun to do. Go to bourbon street, see the gigantic catheral, eat some scones.
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    coffee with chickory and beignets from Cafe Dumonde

my favorite food joint down there is Coop's Place on decatur.

Get on stage at the Cat's Meow and sing some karaoke for me. You could be like me and sing the Humpty Dance and get rave reviews.

Haven't been down there since i have been smoking cigars, so i am not sure how that works.
  • Options
    Lol fun ideas. I'm flying in the 17th leaving the 18th. Basically have time for dinner, a walk, cigar... Maybe lunch the next day..
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Bigshizza:
    yes yes yes.
    the owner (Armando) is a great dude. stop by and he will be glad to have you.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    Lol fun ideas. I'm flying in the 17th leaving the 18th. Basically have time for dinner, a walk, cigar... Maybe lunch the next day..
    and breakfast at Cafe Du monde......honestly you won't regret it.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    meet me there during icpcr time sam. make it another "work" thing.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    coffee with chickory and beignets from Cafe Dumonde

my favorite food joint down there is Coop's Place on decatur.

Get on stage at the Cat's Meow and sing some karaoke for me. You could be like me and sing the Humpty Dance and get rave reviews.

Haven't been down there since i have been smoking cigars, so i am not sure how that works.

We need a version of this on V-Herf some night
  • Options
    Decided that I'm gonna have a smoke and probably buy some at the Cigar Factory: http://www.cigarfactoryneworleans.com/dev/

Looks like I can get some unique stuff, it's open late, and an easy walk from my hotel.