Home General Discussion
Options

Hello everyone!

New member here and so far I've enjoyed reading some of the posts on this forum. Hope to make some new friends on here and see what people enjoy smoking. I enjoy all cigars from Drew Estates, Oliva and Alec Bradley. Best way to end the weekend for me is with a good smoke, drink and great company! Hope everyone has a wonderful day ??

Comments

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    GilH2077:
    New member here and so far I've enjoyed reading some of the posts on this forum. Hope to make some new friends on here and see what people enjoy smoking. I enjoy all cigars from Drew Estates, Oliva and Alec Bradley. Best way to end the weekend for me is with a good smoke, drink and great company! Hope everyone has a wonderful day ??
    welcome to the forum!
  • Options
    GilH2077GilH2077 Posts: 7
    Thank you!
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    ??
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to Ccom, enjoy and hang around for a while ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Welcome! Hope you stick around. Lots of great BOTLs/SOTLs here.
  • Options
    Good to know...thank you!
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the madness!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    GilH2077:
    Heyyyyy girl
  • Options
    umm...I'm not a girl...my name is Gil. Thank you all for the nice welcome!
  • Options
    GilH2077:
    umm...I'm not a girl...my name is Gil. Thank you all for the nice welcome!
    You'll have to forgive Rain, he was dropped repeatedly on purpose as a child.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    LOL...it's all good...I don't get mad at things like that.
  • Options
    GilH2077:
    LOL...it's all good...I don't get mad at things like that.
    LOL probably a good thing, were kinda a rowdy over the top group.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    You will learn to have a thick skin around these people.

Does he need a newsletter?
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Mmmmm... new blood.... beware of newsletters !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome from Denver.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    Mmmmm... new blood.... beware of newsletters !

Thanks for reminding me.......need your addy for the Newsletter.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard! one word of advice... don't trust these clowns. ;) Stick around for a while and get to know us all and im sure you will love it here. :)
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    GilH2077:

You've found a great place, welcome to the fray!
  • Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    Heya and welcome make sure you try the queso sign up for the newsletter to keep yourself up to date and have a good time man :)
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Gil sign up for the newsletter. Lots of great info
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Trust no one.
    they will throw you under the best bus you could imagine.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome!

The cake is a lie.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danger signs photo: danger close dangerclose.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum Gil
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Hey Gil, welcome to the forum. Sounds like your idea of a good weekend is shared by just about all of us, so I´d guess you´re in the right place! Good group of guys (and the occasional gal) here, and lots of good times - hope you stick around.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!! Glad to be on here
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a/s/l ? Too Soon? Ok welcome sir. Have fun and like others have stated the newsletter here is fantastic and a must read. You can get your address to any of the old timers and they will make sure you are signed up.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gil, all joking, and jokers aside, welcome to the forum. I am, and you are now, part of a great group of guys and it's a great place to learn and laugh and enjoy this passion we have for cigars. Now, let's get down to business. I am the official self appointed senior editor of our quarterly newsletters and by the end of the month I will have our next edition ready to mail out. Why snail mail? There are some items of interest among members (jokes, tips, and other) that we simply cannot covey online. Please send me a PM (Private Message) here on the forum with your mailing address included. You can give me home address or PO box # or your work address if you can receive personal mail at work. Either way, I assure you I will not share your address with junk mail distributors.

There are a couple of routes to send a private message. You can click on the pull down menu box labeled "contact" to the far right on the row of menu boxes next to my avatar image in any post. Then select "send private message". Or click on my name and in the next window look in the upper right hand for "send private message". And that's how to do that :)