is there an app for that?

Is there a cigar.com forum app?
Andy

"Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge-hammer."
— Maj. I. L. Holdridge | Retired

Comments

• Options
    benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    Hahahahaha, there is barely a forum for the forum :) Don't get me wrong, we're happy for what we have but, there is certainly no app!
  • Options
    badandy24badandy24 Posts: 41
    You laugh but ... There was an app I used briefly a few years ago that allowed me to post to different forums, it was clunky at best so I didn't use it any more.
    Andy

"Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge-hammer."
    — Maj. I. L. Holdridge | Retired
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    not specifically for Ccom tho
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Using your smartphone, go to the Cigar.Com forum page. Then tap the lower edge of your screen and when the bar opens tap the symbol that looks like a sheet of paper with an arrow. That will open some options for you. Just click on the one that says "add to home screen" and the icon will appear. You're welcome.... ??
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No offensei tested but got a chuckle reading your poste. We can't get stickies threads for f****K sake....you think there's a ccom app, scuse me while I go hop In my lolcopter.

And you talking bout that tapatalk forum app a lot of sites use? I agree, it's poop too....never liked it

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    No offensei tested but got a chuckle reading your poste. We can't get stickies threads for f****K sake....you think there's a ccom app, scuse me while I go hop In my lolcopter.

And you talking bout that tapatalk forum app a lot of sites use? I agree, it's poop too....never liked it

What kind of a phone do you have? Mines an iPhone and it works like that on mine. I don't do Tapatalk or any of the so-called social media. But my iPhone 4 works just as I described. And I didn't say anything about an app. I said an icon is placed on your home screen. ??