Home General Discussion
Options

With all the new brands that

roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
Everyone is going gaga over, what are some of the older ones that still make it in your rotation?

Do you think the newer ones will stand the test of time, or go by the wayside?
One God, One Truth

Comments

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avo, Padron, Fuente, Davidoff, Tat. They will always be in my rotation. Crowned Heads is new, but they will stand the test of time in my opinion and are a staple in my rotation already.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does Opus X from 2015 batch count?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Father-- Antilles, JG Reserva, DPG Blue, Tat 7th Crowned Heads, JDHoward, MOW Lil Devil, OCC, LFD Cameroon Cabinet, Air Bender, Mysterio....
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Call me an old fuddy-duddy, but I tend to prefer the ole tried and true. I like knowing that I'm going to love what I'm about to smoke as opposed to knowing I like the look of the latest fancy band. So, yeah, "older" cigars still make my rotation. As for the boutiques that will stand the test of time, I have to give it up to Roma Craft. Not many cigar companies will start out with unbanded cigars and let the cigars themselves do the selling. Now that is a true testament to good blending.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Avo, Padron, Fuente, Davidoff, Tat. They will always be in my rotation. Crowned Heads is new, but they will stand the test of time in my opinion and are a staple in my rotation already.
    Perfectly sums it up for me. I'd throw in My Father and Oliva Conneticut as tried and true.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    My Father-- Antilles, JG Reserva, DPG Blue, Tat 7th Crowned Heads, JDHoward, MOW Lil Devil, OCC, LFD Cameroon Cabinet, Air Bender, Mysterio....
    #1 anything that comes from the Pepen / MF factory is always going on my must try list.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Avo, Davidoff, LFD, DPG blue. Fuente.

hard to find a real miss in those brands.