Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

he blew up my cheerios

So in a attempt to receive mail after recent attacks I put up a cheerios box on a stick. Welp Brad heard I wanted to try a My father and some Ava Maries. What does this guy so? He blows up my makeshift mail box for his own sick amusement! And man it was a doozie cause he tossed in a few of my favorite cammies to boot, and a few I don't know. Man thank you from the bottom of my heart. This isn't over cause I Hurd some things about coffee. Seriously thank you again! image

Comments

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they made it there!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Bang bang
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That MoW Pa is also the maduro so you can compare that to the habano.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go Brad nice!!!! Enjoy Scott those are some hella-good smokes!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Love the Morning Star vitola from Ave Maria. I bought a box for my wedding party and even non-cigar smokers loved 'em. Annnnd also FTW!
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico