Home General Discussion
Options

Hmmmm very tempting

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/bfs/4895356410.html
This is very tempting. I am going to be in need of something like this for my smoking room in the basement.
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    my wife would kill me! Cause I would have to fill it with cigars....
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66:
    my wife would kill me! Cause I would have to fill it with cigars....
    I probably could already but I would use this more of a display and sticks that I want to smoke soon and then use the cooler yet for long term storage.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That'd be SWEET!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do it.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is the one I have, except I have the black one instead of the cherry wood one.
    $550 is a decent deal.
    If it came from a cigar shop, ask them if the electronic humidifier comes with it.
    If it doesn't, offer them $500, as you will need one and if they got it from their supplier, it came with one.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet I have spent as much on humidors and humidifiers over the years to buy at least 2 that size. I hesitate and miss. The next good deal that comes my way and I am selling off one of the grand kids.
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Do it.

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    do it brad. you deserve it. you are not a BOTL if you do not buy that
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do it! DO IT! These things don't just pop up every day on graigslist. Not around here anyway.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have that same unit Brad. Rewarded myself with one back in Febuary and I love it. I paid more than 550 but it came with 2 electronic humidifiers and I had to pay for shipping of course, I would at least go check it out if I were you. I noticed in the pic that under the door handle the lock is missing which is all good..im sure that can be covered up or a new lock can be put in place. Keep us posted.
  • Options
    I'm going to inquire in it and see what the deal is with it.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you go see it, remember to check the seal and please take the coke bottles out(or whatever that is..) I'd love one of those...how many does it hold?
  • Options
    Similar ones I have seen say 1000-2000 so I'm guessing somewhere in that range.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That thing is sweet! Go for it if it will hold humidity.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    If you go see it, remember to check the seal and please take the coke bottles out(or whatever that is..) I'd love one of those...how many does it hold?
    Love one of the cokes or the cabinet?
  • Options
    Here is another local one I came across http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/fuo/4880461790.html
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    damn that first one is sold.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been watching both of those for a long time (I'm in MKE). I'm surprised the first one finally sold; I've seen what looked like the same humidor online for about the same price, but then you'd have S&H. The second one looks like a nicer unit, with the drawers, and it'd be closer to where you live. If you ever make it this far south, look me up, please. Now that good smokin' weather is rolling around, it'd be good to have a smoke or three.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    peter4jc:
    I've been watching both of those for a long time (I'm in MKE). I'm surprised the first one finally sold; I've seen what looked like the same humidor online for about the same price, but then you'd have S&H. The second one looks like a nicer unit, with the drawers, and it'd be closer to where you live. If you ever make it this far south, look me up, please. Now that good smokin' weather is rolling around, it'd be good to have a smoke or three.
    Will do. I need to make it down there to visit MVW anyways as well. He is up in my neck of the woods once in awhile and I keep telling myself to head to Beloit.

Yeah I might sit tight on buying one of these unless a good deal pops up. I still need to finish my room in the basement so I have a spot for something like this.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's another little sumpin' for you to look at Brad...

Large stand up Humidor
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis