Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Beer & Cigars

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
Sure!! Brad decided to smack me around with of the great beer that was enjoyed at the Chicago Herf!! From what I can recall it was fabulous!! Plus some dynamite sticks too! Year of the sheep--a stick from Davidoff that looks amazing! Thanks a bunch Brad!
Say Hi to Chalupa Batman as well!

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Very nice. Gonna have to tell us how they taste.
    One God, One Truth
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's bada$$!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Hrmmm, The Davidoff matches the Two Women colors!! Just sayin!!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to hit em
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice survival pack right there.
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Helluva hit right there
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    I thought anything New Glarus instantly exploded if it crossed the Wisconsin State border. Nice hit, Mr. Cheese Curd. Enjoy, Shizz.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Excellant work Brad!
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately I had to cough this up due to his Seahawks beating my Packers in the playoffs but I can't really be disappointed when I have to send things to The Shizz.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    Unfortunately I had to cough this up due to his Seahawks beating my Packers in the playoffs but I can't really be disappointed when I have to send things to The Shizz.
    Than Shizz should have to send them to Sammy, cause his Hawks lost to a real QB. But u enjoy Jimbo, remember, slow down.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    avengethis:
    Than Shizz should have to send them to Sammy, cause his Hawks lost to a real QB. But u enjoy Jimbo, remember, slow down.
    Damn Brady-sucker-off-er
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Very nice, The Shizz love his beer.
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Well done Brad! That brewery is immaculate!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go Brad wow what a hit!!! Enjoy Jim, certainly deserve the love brother!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Mmmmm beeer. I think I passed out shortly after drinking some of that in chi town.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961