Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The ever redundant 1000 post contest

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well I can't believe I have spent enough time in this place to reach 1,000 posts. I have enjoyed my time here so far and look forward to continuing to meet and socialize with members of this great community. I want to thank those of you who have worked out trades with me or who have been so generous to just randomly send out a bomb for no reason. I have also become very good at counting to 5...1, 2, 3, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 5. There are so many great brothers and sisters on the board that for me to pick one of them to send a package to just doesnt work for me.

What I am going to do is anybody with more than 1000 posts must pm me a list of 3 names of people with less than 1000 posts that they feel is deserving and they would like to throw under the bus. I will run this for 1 week and whoever gets the most nominations will be on the receiving end of what I send out.
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I ain't skeerd, and my targets have some street cred. Shizz, RCY and Bandy. kthx
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the 1000 mark!
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shadow in the Moon, Wahoo, and Smokey.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys need to work on reading. Please pm me with your votes!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I vote for avengethis. Damn it, he just went over 1000
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pm
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys I'm going to create A new screen name "la bomba" Please vote for me
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Sh
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the milestone and will definitely be sending you a PM. I've got a couple picked out and just need a third. Ya know, this is kind of like a list, I mean Trilogy.

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    Congrats on the milestone and will definitely be sending you a PM. I've got a couple picked out and just need a third. Ya know, this is kind of like a list, I mean Trilogy.

Over a thousand posts, asshat. :-P
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM to you, Brad. And congrats on 1,000 posts!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    Eulogy:
    jimmyv723:

Over a thousand posts, asshat. :-P

LMAO, yeah lucky for you you're safe. I found the third victim and sent my nominees though haha.
    Enola Gay - Target #29

PM(edit, edit)s sent! There are some solid folks with <1,000 posts!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    ejgorman:
    PM(edit, edit)s sent! There are some solid folks with

Why yes there are Mr. 868
    Enola Gay - Target #29

jimmyv723:
    ejgorman:
    PM(edit, edit)s sent! There are some solid folks with

Why yes there are Mr. 868
    I'm more squishy than solid.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    PM my man 3 deserving victims.....err candidates
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    PM sent. Congrats on the milestone!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats brad!!!! hope you stick around for (at least) another 1000!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on 1000 posts Brad!! Ill send you a P.M. with some unsuspecting BOTL's :)
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the milestone Brad, really glad you joined up and b em having a lot of fun talking and vherfing bro! PM to you with a "non-list" lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Bumping this up to try and get some more votes. I'll take votes from anybody however those voted for must have less than 1k posts.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

1 last bump before I shut it down tomorrow. Anybody that wants to get a vote in please do so before Noon Central time tomorrow.

****************IF ANY OF YOU NEW MEMBERS ARE WANTING TO THROW A VET UNDER THE BUS, NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO THROW IN THEIR NAME.******************
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Congrats, Brad! PM sent.
    All done here. Thanks folks.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!