Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The Mick

EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
I forgot to add the note to the box, so I'll comment upon delivery.
9505 5106 0692 5077 0015 12

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    Ummm which Mick?!?!?!?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Eulogy:
    Ummm which Mick?!?!?!?
    Looking at you, ya fellow potato eater.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Irish is on Eulogy's list. Nice
  • Options
    Eulogy:
    90+ Irishman:
    Eulogy:
    Ummm which Mick?!?!?!?
    Looking at you, ya fellow potato eater.
    Deadman
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Irish is on Eulogy's list. Nice
    no its a quadrillogy get it right. ;)
  • Options
    Releases today.
  • Options
    Ok Alan..... WTF?!?!?!? So not only do you crush me with a brew I really never expected to see again until Amanda and I hit Chicago this year, but you also include the sister brew and 5 fantastic cigars??!!! Bro you are flat out nuts, this was totally unprovoked or looked for and out of left field!!! Thank you so much this is over the top man and I cannot wait for the right occasion to crack these open and enjoy, I've really missed them thank you man, and those smokes are fantastic as well including that Zulu that I've never had but wanted to try! Thank you Alan really man this was so cool and undeserved! I have to ask though what's the story on the Nica?? Amazing Alan really bro thanks :)

• Options
    That Nica was what I was going to talk about. It's a B&M exclusive from Alan Fonseca made from entirely grade AA tobacco. It's a pre-release for his new line of cigars and he's a super awesome guy if you get a chance to meet him. I hope you enjoy everything and got a few things that are new to you.
  • Options
    Eulogy:
    That Nica was what I was going to talk about. It's a B&M exclusive from Alan Fonseca made from entirely grade AA tobacco. It's a pre-release for his new line of cigars and he's a super awesome guy if you get a chance to meet him. I hope you enjoy everything and got a few things that are new to you.
    Awesome thank you can't wait to try that! And very much so, all are new to me and really looking forward to them Alan, thank you again :)
  • Options
    benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    Nice hit, enjoy Irish!