Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Glock fires back

Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
The Glock hits me with 5 rounds of a stick I've been wanting for some while now. Thank you so much Jeremy! I can't wait to try one of these out.image

Comments

• Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Nice!
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Sniff sniff, thier so purrrty. Sorry, gettin all emotional ! Nicely done Glockhammer !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BOOM!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All about the tastiness!
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Jeremy fired back with some big guns.Ur very deserving Chuck, ur going to love them.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome wow!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmmmmm.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy Chuck, you must have done something really good to get that joker do something nice :).

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Enjoy Chuck, you must have done something really good to get that joker do something nice :).

Oh I will show u how nice I am. :)
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Surprised he parted with those knowing how hard they are to track down. Very generous!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    Surprised he parted with those knowing how hard they are to track down. Very generous!
    Sharing the greatness of this hobby is what it's all about bro, what fun is it if I can only enjoy them and just sitting in the humi. Now, would u like to try 1?
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Great hit right there.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Man those are rare! Enjoy chuck!