Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

You idiots and nincompoops...

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
Guess what I forgot and no one reminded me.

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    TSWOTM?
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang, I'm sorry!! It's Wednesday...change your underwear!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Rain:
    TSWOTM?

Nope Nope Nope
  • Options
    Stubble:
    Dang, I'm sorry!! It's Wednesday...change your underwear!!

Depends are expensive.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    What?
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    What?

He forgot again
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    What section of the forum you were in?
  • Options
    Just a little hint

matkn293, 90+ Irishman, rsherman24, Chuck N, Patrickbrick, brianetz1, jgibv, MorganGeo, Crousefer, D Fresh, wwhang, variant2, avengethis, kaspera79, Ken Light, Martel, Edna20, Glock1975, The3Stogies, Stubble, ejgorman, Echambers, SMOK3Y, Hayblet, Jetmech 63, mmccartneydc, Bob Luken, danielsreyes, webmost, twistedstem, Puff Dougie, Retircs1, jimmyv723.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your list?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I'm not involved.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok,what's up JD? I'm confused and probably not the only one here that is. That is a long "list" of names there and I can't come up with anything we forgot to remind you of for that "list".
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Patrickbrick:
    Ok,what's up JD? I'm confused and probably not the only one here that is. That is a long "list" of names there and I can't come up with anything we forgot to remind you of for that "list".

I love an assertive man :) The idiot is me. I ran a contest and never announced a winner.
  • Options
    Patrickbrick:
    Who forgot to drive him to his doctors appointment? He's clearly out of medication.
  • Options
    Eulogy:
    Patrickbrick:
    Who forgot to drive him to his doctors appointment? He's clearly out of medication.

Well they have changed the laws here in TN and I do have to make a Doctor visit every month now for scripts, and sometimes need a ride. But that ain't it, I don't think. I did post at the same time as you.....strange cowinkydink?
  • Options
    jd50ae:
    Patrickbrick:

I love an assertive man :) The idiot is me. I ran a contest and never announced a winner.

Eulogy may be on to something......
  • Options
    jd50ae:
    Patrickbrick:

That's great we all did forget about that. Well thank you for remembering, so who won?
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    If I'm on a list, it must be a **** list. Sorry to have offended. Well not really.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    jd50ae:
    jd50ae:
    Patrickbrick:

Eulogy may be on to something......
    So you did forget a doctors appointment?
  • Options
    Patrickbrick:
    jd50ae:
    Patrickbrick:

That's great we all did forget about that. Well thank you for remembering, so who won?

It was between UPS Truck and Area 51. UPS has become somewhat undependable of late so I think Area 51. Lets face it, that would be one strange sampler and I know that there are long forgotten dark recesses in the warehouse that people haven't visited for years.
  • Options
    I'm sure that is very true, nice pick JD.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Just went back and checked. Bob Luken is the winner.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Was that one of the contests where you restock on 5 Vegas on the SWOTM, stop at the Piggly Wiggly (that's the name of a grocery store near me) and get some Key Lime Candies, a dozen condoms, a dozen donuts, a dozen little blue calculators, and have us guess how many cigars are in the overflow.. I won a contest just like that one a few months ago.. I know jd has some nice cigars, he does NOT smoke Gold Nuggets exclusively. And I keep that calculator in my check book and use it several times a month. Thanks again.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Just went back and checked. Bob Luken is the winner.
    Look what I found while rummaging around in the old TPB threads. I remember guessing at a few of your quiz posts but I forgot which one this one is about. If you owe me any prize, let me divert it to an innocent victim of my choosing.
  • Options
    CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    Bob, no need to involve innocents.... ;)