Home General Discussion
Options

Intensus?

Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
I've noticed that CCOM has been sold out of CuAvana Intensus boxes for awhile now. Are these going away? As in, no longer being produced? Or, is this just not the season yet? Just wondering if anybody here knows what's up with these.
WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    Sadly, it has been discontinued. We do still have some Churchills and Toros in stock in 5 packs and single sticks, but that's going to be the end of them once they are gone.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rats! Ordered a 5-pack the other day, if they're still there, I'll order more on the next round. I liked that cigar a lot. Not an everyday thing, but I'll certainly miss them.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    slamb@cigar.com:
    Sadly, it has been discontinued. We do still have some Churchills and Toros in stock in 5 packs and single sticks, but that's going to be the end of them once they are gone.
    What?! No freakin way! That's one of my favorite go to smokes.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope that doesn't include the Punisher to.