Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Weird things in your coffee? (The not so "black coffee" drinkers thread)

2»

Comments

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    twistedstem:
    One of my favorite things to put in my coffee are thosepeppermint sticks they sell during Christmas time.They are like a cross between candy canes and those after dinner mints.

Yeah the holidays always move me over to peppermint in my drinks. :) If you figure out what those things you are talking about I would love to know! Im a simple guy when it comes to that stuff that I just grab a box of Bob's Candy Canes and call it good! lol
    these photo IMG_20150323_18273_edit_1427149671178_zps0zsjygoq.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    AAAAAAHHHH! YEAH! I know those things! I usually use those in my hot chocolates. :)
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lately my nighttime coffee has a bit of sugar and a nice pour of RumChata.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Found this stuff at the store that I wasn't too thrilled on the idea of... Its a cold brewed coffee/mocha made with almond milk. Its cheaper than the usual prebottled crap I get and its really not that bad calorie count and nutrition fact wise. I cant remember what its called but its pretty decent. Count use some sort of booze in it though. lol I can drink a whole big bottle of this stuff if I wanted to and not reach even the halfway mark for calories as the usual coffee shop drink I get AND its literally 3x as much coffee!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.