Home General Discussion
Options

Favorite Añejo vitola

youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭

Given the choice, which one do you go for?
ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico

Comments

• Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've liked all of them that I've tried. That Churchill looks good, though.
  • Options

A shop by me had these so I had to come out of pocket for them. It's a 50, 55, and 60. Will report results.

Where is Daniel with his $0.02? I know he loves these guys.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shark hands down. I love small ring gauges but I like my Anejos how I like my men.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Shark hands down. I love small ring gauges but I like my Anejos how I like my men.
    Big and veiny?
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Box-pressed and pointy on the end?

LOL I would have snagged a 77 shark but them mugs are hard to find!
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of them

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Anejo 888 is my fav.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    The Shark is in my top 3 NC that are still produced!
  • Options
    what the??? ... dark and thick guys. dark and thick

damn pervs
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Have to go with the shark
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Have a Shark I got from scarlin in the Secret Santa madness and looking forward to trying it. The ones I have are the 60 and I like that vitola a lot. The Sharks definitely have the cool factor though being the most limited of the bunch.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    I bought a 4-pack sampler in December that includes two Sharks and two #60s. I'm dying to try to them but waiting for a true special occasion (like temperatures getting above 30 degrees, for example). I figured a few months of aging can't hurt, either.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I really like the shark,46 and 50 but they are all good!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    raisindot:
    ......I figured a few months of aging can't hurt, either.
    actually i think it might.
    feel free to send them to me so they don't have to suffer any longer ;-)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    im a fan of the No.46, then the shark.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    #50 and #77
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    46 & 50
  • Options
    I just posted a review of the "50" in the ratings section if anyone cares to check it out. At $10 each, I'm going back to load up on these before i move to Colorado Springs!
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have any interest in trying another vitola of it I have 55's and would be up for a swap of one.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Actually I'm wondering if I have the sharks. Are the sharks the only ones without the cedar wrap on them and in a box press?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    avengethis:
    Actually I'm wondering if I have the sharks. Are the sharks the only ones without the cedar wrap on them and in a box press?
    si
  • Options
    Well then I am heading back to my local B&M to buy everything else they have. I dont think they know what they were. I believe they were $13/stick for sharks.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    avengethis:
    Well then I am heading back to my local B&M to buy everything else they have. I dont think they know what they were. I believe they were $13/stick for sharks.
    Awesome! I'm in for a little trade action. Would you consider sending 3 sharks and I can send you that 3 pack of the 50, 55, and 60? Or I can send 3 of any of those sizes. Wanna do a strict 5er with 2 other top shelfers?

You got me all excited now lol
  • Options
    I smoked a 60 this morning and I think I actually prefer the fatter 50. So I went back and bought all the 50's they had hahahaha! Pics later. . . .I think I might grab a few 55's too for aging purposes next week.
  • Options
    youngryan216:
    avengethis:
    Awesome! I'm in for a little trade action. Would you consider sending 3 sharks and I can send you that 3 pack of the 50, 55, and 60? Or I can send 3 of any of those sizes. Wanna do a strict 5er with 2 other top shelfers?

You got me all excited now lol
    Pm to you brotha
    Team O'Donnell FTW!