Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

KO'd in Longmont

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
So Zach who had instigated the whole craziness over March 13th's package arrived and I was simply knocked the F out, even did a huge hit on my wife Amanda too!!! Some of the most amazing lineup of cigars, a terrific bottle of bourbon that I have been wanting for quite some time and even a few beers that look amazing and a mystery bourbon too! Then add on top of that some really really nice yarn for Amanda since that is one of her favorite things to do, I am simply dumbfounded bro and don't know what to say, because thank you doesn't seem like enough! This isn't over brother and I cannot wait to smoke these, it will be soon for sure!

But wait there is more.... my bro George aka the 3Stogies (should be Joker but hey....) demolished me as well with this terrific lineup of smokes including the new Noblesse that I have been wanting to try so bad! George, there was no reason to go so nuts bro but thank you and I cannot wait to smoke these!!!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Such kindness and generosity. Well done guys
  • D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Hey another three Floyd's beer for you! Gumballhead is one of my favorites. Awesome hit Zach, everything looks awesome!
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! You are gonna love those Noblesses Brett, they are very good and I think we have similar tastes.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit guys! Those Noblesse are a treat.
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    If I could figure out how to embed video I'd put the quote from Chris Tucker in Friday saying "You got knocked the f*ck out" Damn! You even got yarn bombed, might be a first.
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blutattoo:
    If I could figure out how to embed video I'd put the quote from Chris Tucker in Friday saying "You got knocked the f*ck out" Damn! You even got yarn bombed, might be a first.

my husband had never seen Friday so I made him watch it a few nights ago :) And my stepsons always say... It's Friday, you ain't got no job....
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Great family hit Zach, nice! You know you deserve it Brett and your posts are better when you drink. Think those Nobelesse will age well, just wanted you to have a few bro.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great crushing blow there. I know Brett was getting low on his drinks and smokes so this came at a great time.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Very generous of them both, good to see your still the unluckiest guy in the forum :). Enjoy Brett...

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Very generous of them both, good to see your still the unluckiest guy in the forum :). Enjoy Brett...

F'ing joker.... I see you've been working on your comedy routine while you've been a ghost Rick lol, keep working on it still has a long way to go my friend ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    The3Stogies:
    Great family hit Zach, nice! You know you deserve it Brett and your posts are better when you drink. Think those Nobelesse will age well, just wanted you to have a few bro.
    Thanks again George!!! I really have been super interested in those Noblesse thank you! And guess I will just have to drink more and make sure I post when tipsy lol :P
    avengethis:
    Great crushing blow there. I know Brett was getting low on his drinks and smokes so this came at a great time.
    Brad don't make me send something else to you, will show you just how "low" I am not son....
    Edna20:
    Wow! You are gonna love those Noblesses Brett, they are very good and I think we have similar tastes.
    Thanks Kelly and yeah we sure seem to!
  • benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    Nice hit Ocho! I knew you would hit him hard.
    Irish, how about that mystery bourbon?
    benhanks:
    I've already poured some just waiting until work is over and will be reviewing it and posting up my musings once Zach tells me what it is after I send him my little review!!
  • benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    benhanks:
    I've already poured some just waiting until work is over and will be reviewing it and posting up my musings once Zach tells me what it is after I send him my little review!!
    It's a good one!!
    Zach Mystery Bourbon

Nose: This is a really clean and soft nose that is gentle and quite refined. It has some spice to it but it is mostly floral with some influences of marzipan and a little bit of honey that finishes clean and smooth with just a touch of oak, very nice! This is what I think of a the classic and fantastic "bourbon" nose and something I always crave in any good sipper.

Palate: Ohh boy wow what a nice dram, hell yeah!! Starts out quite spicy up front with heavy influences of rye and a very nice deep char and drier oak finish that is sublime! Digging into it a bit further it is not a very sweet one and only has milf and tame notes of vanilla and corn sweetness, but the spice and char and oak more than compensate and make this a highly complex and spectacular dram! The body is a bit thin for mouthfeel but it does have a smooth and velvety texture that compliments the spicy oak quite well and leads from the spicy front into a smooth and seamless transition of marzipan, oak, a heavy deep char (total guess but I wouldn't be surprised if this was a No. 4 "Alligator" char) with a long drawn out finish that layers the spice, oak and char with the more subtle and nuanced caramel and toffee and tobacco that is simply superb here!!! Zach thank you so much, this is totally different than most anything else I have in my cabinet as I mainly go for sweeter and lusher drama but wow this is the single best representation I can think of for why I need to start exploring the drier and spicier oaked offerings because this is extraordinary!! Easily a 4/5 star one for me and I suspect as my tastes change a bit more and this opens up even more that number may quite easily climb to a 4.5-5/5 rating for me!!

As I found out from Zach after I did this review and sent it to him, this turned out to be Very Old Barton Bottled in Bond man this rocks thanks bro!!
    90+ Irishman:
    Zach Mystery Bourbon

Nose: This is a really clean and soft nose that is gentle and quite refined. It has some spice to it but it is mostly floral with some influences of marzipan and a little bit of honey that finishes clean and smooth with just a touch of oak, very nice! This is what I think of a the classic and fantastic "bourbon" nose and something I always crave in any good sipper.

Palate: Ohh boy wow what a nice dram, hell yeah!! Starts out quite spicy up front with heavy influences of rye and a very nice deep char and drier oak finish that is sublime! Digging into it a bit further it is not a very sweet one and only has milf and tame notes of vanilla and corn sweetness, but the spice and char and oak more than compensate and make this a highly complex and spectacular dram! The body is a bit thin for mouthfeel but it does have a smooth and velvety texture that compliments the spicy oak quite well and leads from the spicy front into a smooth and seamless transition of marzipan, oak, a heavy deep char (total guess but I wouldn't be surprised if this was a No. 4 "Alligator" char) with a long drawn out finish that layers the spice, oak and char with the more subtle and nuanced caramel and toffee and tobacco that is simply superb here!!! Zach thank you so much, this is totally different than most anything else I have in my cabinet as I mainly go for sweeter and lusher drama but wow this is the single best representation I can think of for why I need to start exploring the drier and spicier oaked offerings because this is extraordinary!! Easily a 4/5 star one for me and I suspect as my tastes change a bit more and this opens up even more that number may quite easily climb to a 4.5-5/5 rating for me!!

As I found out from Zach after I did this review and sent it to him, this turned out to be Very Old Barton Bottled in Bond man this rocks thanks bro!!

See your post's are better when you drink Brett, read what you wrote when you sober up, lol.
    The3Stogies:
    90+ Irishman:
    Zach Mystery Bourbon

See your post's are better when you drink Brett, read what you wrote when you sober up, lol.
    BWAHAHAHAHA MILF and tame drama indeed lol, man autocorrect is a cold *** and you're right I don't catch it when I drink lol!
    90+ Irishman:
    BWAHAHAHAHA MILF and tame drama indeed lol, man autocorrect is a cold *** and you're right I don't catch it when I drink lol!
    If there really is a MILF flavor I'm down with that bro, lol.
    The3Stogies:
    90+ Irishman:
    Well I can only speak from my milf experience but.....
    90+ Irishman:
    The3Stogies:
    90+ Irishman:

Maybe it was someone, err I mean something, you ate prior to this taste review, lol.
    The3Stogies:
    90+ Irishman:
    The3Stogies:
    90+ Irishman:

Maybe it was someone, err I mean something, you ate prior to this taste review, lol.
    Lmao no comment.... Maybe that's why some of those cigars have a salty note to them.... Lmfao wow TMI never mind hahahaha