Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Trade with the Brick

Me and Patrick worked out a La Palina trade..i wanted a few babes (who doesn't right)...well he sent me 2 babes and a little bill and a few extras...thank you sir!

Comments

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they made it safe, i am looking forward to getting home tomorrow to check out those Allison's.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crazy good stuff there.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice trade.
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Great selection right there!
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much Royln, damn man you hit me with crazy generosity. I've been wanting those epc Atlantic anniversarys for some time. Thank you. photo image.jpg1_22.jpg
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patrickbrick:
    Thank you very much Royln, damn man you hit me with crazy generosity. I've been wanting those epc Atlantic anniversarys for some time. Thank you. photo image.jpg1_22.jpg
    Awesome jobs to you both hats off!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."