Home General Discussion
Options

I'm back ... Sorry for the absence

madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
Hey guys. I'm back. We've been doing some remodeling and I've been busy with the job as well. Hope everyone is still around.

Comments

• Options
    smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    Maddy!!! Glad to have you back, Buddy! We have a lot of newbies that could benefit from your experience.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Get outta here you bum!!! We don't need your kind around these parts!!!

:) Welcome back buddy. I hope you're going to follow Lassy's example and come back with a fury.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    welcome home brother !!!
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Hey, no problem. David Duchovny had to take a break to go to rehab for his sex addiction too..for the sake of the burros, let's just hope yours worked.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    They haven't banished you yet? I mean if creating fake screen names and and all the bad mouthing you've done 'round here doesn't qualify for banishment then what does?

;) LOL
  • Options
    Luko:
    Hey, no problem. David Duchovny had to take a break to go to rehab for his sex addiction too..for the sake of the burros, let's just hope yours worked.
    Hey I have never hung out with Duty or Urbi.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Glad to have you back... We missed your musk, and I missed how you made me pancakes, afterwards, for breakfast
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Hey, maddy, good to see you. I was down in Chesapeake last week for all the storm, hope you didn't get washed away!
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Rather a lame excuse for being away from such a wonderful group of people as all of us. But hey, if that's your story... welcome back.
  • Options
    zoom6zoom:
    Hey, maddy, good to see you. I was down in Chesapeake last week for all the storm, hope you didn't get washed away!
    I was in Chicago last week for all the excitement. My house came through the storm just fine though.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:
    They haven't banished you yet? I mean if creating fake screen names and and all the bad mouthing you've done 'round here doesn't qualify for banishment then what does?

;) LOL
    haha, yeah you can pretty much do anything you want around here. I'm waiting until 2010 to unleash johnnywalkergreen on everybody. :)
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back holmes!
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    j0z3r:

;) LOL
    haha, yeah you can pretty much do anything you want around here. I'm waiting until 2010 to unleash johnnywalkergreen on everybody. :)
    AAAAAaaaaaahhhhh!!!! AaaaAAAAAhhhhhh!!!! AAAAAaaaAAAaaaaaAAAAhhhHHHhhh!!!!!!

You wouldn't!

Oh, and welcome back Maddy! Good to see you back around again!
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Maddy's back.?? Next thing you know they'll tell us Tupac and Biggie are still alive.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back homie.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Luko:
    Maddy's back.?? Next thing you know they'll tell us Tupac and Biggie are still alive.
    I'm just waiting for "Gangsta Urbi" to come back....
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Good to see a maddy post...glad your back.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Maduro who??? jk...welcome back dude.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Luko:
    I had dinner with Pac in Chicago last week. Biggie is dead though.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    madurofan:
    Luko:
    I had dinner with Pac in Chicago last week. Biggie is dead though.
    "Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis. When I was "DEAD"," oops...