Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Chemnitz's 1000 Post thank-you

ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
So, I made it to 1000 posts. Wanted to say thank you to all you BOTL/SOTLs on this forum, because over the past year my cigar knowledge and enjoyment (and supply!) has about quadrupled! If I had the means, there would be more than 30 hits below. But as a little token of appreciation, I selected a few deserving BOTLs whom I haven't hit yet, but really appreciate their presence on this forum.
Who knows, maybe it's you!?!
Thanks again!

Comments

• bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the 1000 post mark. Glad to have you around.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats on the 1k and damn!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats. Glad you are here, and glad I am not on that list
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats sir. Does this mean you cannot be involved in my run then since you have more than 1000 posts now?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    congrats on the 1k and damn!
    You should say damn.
    rsherman24:
    Yes, and thank you for your help in assembling the list. Oh... should I not have said that?
    avengethis:
    Congrats sir. Does this mean you cannot be involved in my run then since you have more than 1000 posts now?
    That's why I got to 1000, so I wouldn't be eligible. :)
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Chemnitz:
    rsherman24:
    Yes, and thank you for your help in assembling the list. Oh... should I not have said that?

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on the 1000 posts and here's to many thousands more.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats on 1000 posts brother!! hope to 1000 more!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on your 1000th post!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, Brad! It seems like only yesterday... They grow up so fast... *sniff, sniff
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Brad on a great milestone and hope you stay for many more milestones my friend :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    Congrats!
  • CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    Congrats man!
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Brad!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations, cheers to another thousand in the near future.

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on 1k sir!!!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrat's on the 1000 posts Brad, give that man a cigar!
    Chemnitz:
    avengethis:
    After these shenanigans you will not getting off that easy.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    avengethis:
    Chemnitz:
    avengethis:
    After these shenanigans you will not getting off that easy.
    Osh Kosh B'gosh!
    Seriously Brad? What the heck is this. I appreciate the generosity but it was not needed. You have good taste.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Be careful what you say on Vherf! Hope you enjoy them.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Well well well... Chemnitz handing out some Afternoon Delight...

Brad, thanks for your generosity. A bomb disguised as a "Thank you" note. ;-) All are truly noteworthy sticks. I think out of this bunch, the LFD Cameroon is the one I am looking forward to the most. I've only had one, and I highly enjoyed it. Thanks bro! You definitely add a lot of class to this forum.

Untitled
    WaltBasil:
    Well well well... Chemnitz handing out some Afternoon Delight...

Brad, thanks for your generosity. A bomb disguised as a "Thank you" note. ;-) All are truly noteworthy sticks. I think out of this bunch, the LFD Cameroon is the one I am looking forward to the most. I've only had one, and I highly enjoyed it. Thanks bro! You definitely add a lot of class to this forum.

Untitled
    Walt, it really is a "Thank you" for your presence on the forum. Plus, you're a fellow Texan so that's worth a thank you right there.
    BTW, that tea is my new favorite (or should I say 'favourite'?) black tea that I discovered during my trip down under. It has a bold, strong flavor and you can't get in the States that I know of. Even when it's hot out, Aussies drink it hot, not iced. But I'm sure it would be good that way too. Enjoy!!
    Brad your kindness and generosity never ceases to amaze me, super classy bro and awesome hits and lineups on Walt and Brad!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brad..thank you so very much mate. Note sure how I made your list but whats done it done....until i fire back!

In all honesty this package arrived Monday and I posted on Monday afternoon but not sure where the post went....has that happned to anyone else? It's happen to me at least 2x in the past month.

Not much a tea guy but I will try this since it says full flavor and strength. Thanks again bro...cant wait to see how you celebrate you 2k post

photo 4479D991-6F03-43B9-AD3E-EA87104E19E1_zpsfhmdsvns.jpg
    Hey, glad they made it there. Appreciate what you do and how you contribute to the forum, so just a little thank you. I hope you do like the tea, give it a go.
    Man nice job Brad those are all outstanding lineups and amazingly deserving victims, classy bro ;)
    Chemnitz:
    So, I made it to 1000 posts. Wanted to say thank you to all you BOTL/SOTLs on this forum, because over the past year my cigar knowledge and enjoyment (and supply!) has about quadrupled! If I had the means, there would be more than 30 hits below. But as a little token of appreciation, I selected a few deserving BOTLs whom I haven't hit yet, but really appreciate their presence on this forum.
    Who knows, maybe it's you!?!
    Thanks again!

3 out of 5 confirmed. These all seem to have landed a week ago. I hope the last 2 are okay, and not wandering the streets somewhere alone. Poor little bombs, sniff. :)