Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

late to the party

twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well as usual im a day late and a dollar short. Was invited to join in and got distracted...SQUIRRELL>>.. where was I.. Oh yeah apologies to all involved. for eulogy photo IMG_20150323_18222_edit_1427149385701_zps5ibkk9rh.jpg
no matter where you go, there you are.

Comments

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The end of that area code looks familiar.
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAHA!!!! Better late than never
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey brother, I let my wife Amanda use mine a while back and she misplaced my bookmark. I have anew whiskey history book I'm reading and using a scrap of paper to mark my page. Any chance I can work out a trade for a replacement bookmark bro? I've got a few boxes of bands that I'd be happy to send your way as well if you need some new ones too.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Hey brother, I let my wife Amanda use mine a while back and she misplaced my bookmark. I have anew whiskey history book I'm reading and using a scrap of paper to mark my page. Any chance I can work out a trade for a replacement bookmark bro? I've got a few boxes of bands that I'd be happy to send your way as well if you need some new ones too.
    hey bro!! Sorry to hear that,but can easily remedy this. just pm me yourcurrent address I think I have an old one for you.

• Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    The end of that area code looks familiar.

Ha, I got nervous for about 2 seconds there :) But I could tell the 3rd to last was not a match for mine, hahahahaha. That's a really big box for a bookmark too. This is probably gonna hurt a bit.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
    twistedstem:
    90+ Irishman:
    hey bro!! Sorry to hear that,but can easily remedy this. just pm me yourcurrent address I think I have an old one for you.
    Thank you so much, PM incoming shortly!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    twistedstem:
    90+ Irishman:
    have notreceived yet

twistedstem:
    90+ Irishman:
    twistedstem:
    90+ Irishman:
    have notreceived yet
    Whoops sorry about that, sent!