Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I think I remember.......

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
So back in February I received some news of an upcoming attention getter to the ol' Williams household, (BTW I haven't forgotten Glock, Sherman, Walt, Twisted, Irish)

Destruction took awhile to attend to, all at the Start of a month long road trip all over Wisconsin, which promptly lead up to the beginning of March and the yearly golf trip with the GUYS (Problem was I was sick a couple of days into trip, and found out Vodka does not cure the sinuses just makes you snore louder...Which I am told...
Needless to say very few cigars were enjoyed on trip....

So the other day I decided to reacquaint self with Forums and see a post from Bigshizz "This should get your attention" decided to follow thread and seen that Brad aka "Avengethis" was getting involved.. then the DC tracking showed nothing but trouble was looming. So as Monday rolls around the Southern part of Wisconsin gets hit with 6-7 inches of snow... While I am in a meeting in Milwaukee, I discover the Tracking was headed to Beloit...

Now normally I could handle situations to an extent, BUT the WIFE happens to be off this week and was home shoveling the wet heavy snow all about the time the mailman shows up.......... So the aftermath left half of the shoveling, the dog chain wrapped around the snowblower blades, she wasn't paying attention when the bombs went off......and a few dirty text messages these packages were delivered......Of course the flowers I had to stop and buy did help smooth some things over....

So from Brad aka AvengeThis A Hat so that I don't burn the top of my head, and some favorite great golf balls because he figured I had lack of BALLs...WTF

Then for "BigShizz" a speechless act of kindness, phenomenal box of sticks as always thank you. And the Answer to your question "YES I still love YOU" and Promise to play more....

Thank you, I am BACK
Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    hehehe... good times...
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    That's just awesome and a heck of a read. ??

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All work and no play is bad for health Mikey!!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fantastic job Brad and Jim, pure class as always and great read too!!! We miss Ya Mike, that's what Ya get for snubbing and ditching us hehehehe :P
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell your wife you didnt spend any money! That should make it better, right? Hope you enjoy Mike and I jumped at the chance to get some payback for your welcoming package and the great smokes we have been able to share together in person. Nice to have you back sir.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice guys.
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    It's awesome to see someone get "bombed back" to the forum lol!
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brought a tear to my eye. Thank you, sir.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    Yes, real funny Ryan, 2 have not been introduced, hello my name is Mike. This intro could be made easier if you pm me your addy......;)
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    youngryan216:
    Yes, real funny Ryan, 2 have not been introduced, hello my name is Mike. This intro could be made easier if you pm me your addy......;)
    take it easy on him Mike. He didn't know. LMAO
    MVW67:
    youngryan216:
    I will save you the step Ryan and get this to Mike for you. Have a great day!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    avengethis:
    MVW67:
    youngryan216:

Wow, does Brett have competition? This guy gave you up real quick, lol.

RCY Cigars:
    avengethis:
    MVW67:
    youngryan216:

No, Brett gets a text message everytime the words nacho(s), addy, address, bus are posted on the forum so he can hop in and take care of things.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

avengethis:
    RCY Cigars:
    avengethis:
    MVW67:
    youngryan216:

No, Brett gets a text message everytime the words nacho(s), addy, address, bus are posted on the forum so he can hop in and take care of things.

Bwahahahahaaaa!

RCY Cigars:
    avengethis:
    MVW67:
    youngryan216:

Cute Ya little smart-azz.... But no I'm still in a class of my own for giving brothers up for being rolled over ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was all Brett's fault. Focus all revenge on Irish. That is all
    rsherman24:
    It was all Brett's fault. Focus all revenge on Irish. That is all
    ...... That's cold Sherm. Luckily for you Mike is a very intelligent brother and doesn't rise to such petty provocation. That being said, Mike ignore these jokers seems like everyone's a damn comedian these days!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    All in Due Time, some sooner then later.....
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Like Frankenstein you guys bombed him back to life, hopefully you won't start terrorizing the villager's now Mike.