Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Herf me to tears. I don't know what to call this...

WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
I was gonna leave these right here. Crap. That was taken. Or how about a Trilogy? What's that? Taken? Damn you Eulogy. For a couple of stand up guys... Shizz owns that.

I know... This should get your attention. Seriously? Shizz too?

Oh well. One of you are expecting this. The other two, well, you two asked for it. Kind of.

You're safe Rayray, but you and I DO need to talk... We got some bizizzleness to conversate about.

Out.

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    There looks to be some deficiency going on around here, what has happened since I was gone....lmao
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C'mon Walt has it been that long????
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it just me or is it getting cray cray around here.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think everybody is getting stir crazy from the winter.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't get winter this year.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    The coldest winter was the summer I spent in San Francisco. .....
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Eulogy:
    The coldest winter was the summer I spent in San Francisco. .....
    Mark Twain?
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like some retaliation here, retaliation is good!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    I was gonna leave these right here. Crap. That was taken. Or how about a Trilogy? What's that? Taken? Damn you Eulogy. For a couple of stand up guys... Shizz owns that.

I know... This should get your attention. Seriously? Shizz too?

Oh well. One of you are expecting this. The other two, well, you two asked for it. Kind of.

You're safe Rayray, but you and I DO need to talk... We got some bizizzleness to conversate about.

Out.
    We have nothing to say Walt, u scare me with that talk
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    uh oh. Walt's at it again. Look out!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go get em Walt and it's great to see you back man was missing you like something crazy, VHerf and the boards ain't been the same since you were laying low ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Go get em Walt and it's great to see you back man was missing you like something crazy, VHerf and the boards ain't been the same since you were laying low ;)
    Yeah, haven't been overly active. I have been lurking now and then but didn't want to pull a "Mike and his ultimatum." Gotta come up for air every now and then or you guys will give me some prison love. The good kind.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    90+ Irishman:
    Yeah, haven't been overly active. I have been lurking now and then but didn't want to pull a "Mike and his ultimatum." Gotta come up for air every now and then or you guys will give me some prison love. The good kind.
    That may not go the way you expect it to brother hehehehe
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."