Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I love Stubber's Nubber... No, I love Nubble's Stubber's....

Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
No, wait, I've got it, I love Stubble's Nubber! Oh man, these are so classy compared to my paper clip! And as if it weren't enough that he sent me a nubber, he sent one for my husband as well. And if that weren't enough he also destroyed me with 10 really great sticks. I cannot wait to use my nubber and try these cigars. Thank you so much Stubble!

Team O'Donnell FTW!

Comments

• Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice job Steve! Enjoy Kelly!
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great stuff Steve. These are awesome and everybody needs to have one.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Good work, Steve. That was an emergency situation! You'll be surprised how much use you get out of those, Kelly. In a pinch, they also help with a tight draw. Maybe they should be called the Swiss Army Stubber, I mean Nubber.
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The tight draw correction is actually why I had the paper clip in my cigar tool box :) I can't wait to use it.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome stuff Steve!
  • CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    Okay those are seriously cool! Nice hit steve!
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see they got there!! I hope y'all enjoy!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome. Once I got mine, I couldn't imagine how I got by without it. Great hit Steve.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice selection and those nubbers come in super handy, and look great too. Well done Steve.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Great hit, some nice smokes too. His and hers, or both yours Kelly, taking for granted the cigars are yours, lol.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Creativity is an understatement, some of you guys really do think outside the box (Steve). Enjoy your new accessory.

• Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Used it last night, was awesome! So much more comfortable to hold than the paper clip and easier to get through the wrapper. And of course the cigars are mine ;)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!