Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Oh RCY

The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
Little "fiver" coming your way Rick, enjoy.

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:

Poking the bear aint smart.
    One God, One Truth
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    D'oh!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:

Learns the hard way I see. Hope it's not soft like you said mine was, lol. Well, no problem, this fiver has been a long time coming. Anyone has his addy or are you going to avatar up and hand over that addy? Oh, your buddy SM0K3Y is a little quite today. You may want to check in on him before you fire, lol.

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like there's a lot of poking going on recently.
    Well, I guess your not going to avatar up. Doesn't matter, 54 Is a good number and I'll use that since it's yours as well. Huh Cat daddy, lol. I once new a guy named Mousam and this guy did crazy things like taunt me like your trying to do to me. It didn't last long,I made him a part of the Road I drove on. Are you sure you want to go this route?

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:

Playing with fire...
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Too late, balls in the air and confidence is high. As you can tell from my addy my state bird is the chickadee, not the baby chicks mind you, we're talkin bulls here. At least I can get in a swift kick before you tear me a new one.
    RCY Cigars:
    The3Stogies:

Learns the hard way I see. Hope it's not soft like you said mine was, lol. Well, no problem, this fiver has been a long time coming. Anyone has his addy or are you going to avatar up and hand over that addy? Oh, your buddy SM0K3Y is a little quite today. You may want to check in on him before you fire, lol.

Pm'd him for your addy but got nothing, think he's scared lol.
  • benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    Who's address are you looking for??
    benhanks:
    Who's address are you looking for??
    Thanks Ben all set, think I've been set up though.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rick is gonna hug you and squeeze you and call you (DEAD)George :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    LOL!
    90+ Irishman:

And rub my fur the wrong way
    The3Stogies:
    90+ Irishman:

And rub my fur the wrong way
    Gonna be a gutless George soon with a bit of tanned backside me thinks lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    You are not helping me out here at all, just a friendly fiver to show Rick we still play fair here started all this. Curious George was a good little monkey too, but always got into mischief it seems. Where's the man in the yellow hat when you need him?
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suddenly am missing Elmo. Elmo needs help let me know. I'm his new BFF
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    I suddenly am missing Elmo. Elmo needs help let me know. I'm his new BFF
    You mean Beef. Your his new Beef.
    Getting worried here Rick, makes me constipated too, do you have any stool softener's? Says available on April 1, you being coy with me or did the PO screw the pooch? Seriously let me know.

The3Stogies:
    Getting worried here Rick, makes me constipated too, do you have any stool softener's? Says available on April 1, you being coy with me or did the PO screw the pooch? Seriously let me know.

Sorry brother, even though you may deserve this torture, lol. I haven't had a chance to make it to my PO due to work. But don't you worry yourself to much, I'm going there today and hopefully it's still standing. If not, I'll forward all your info to them :)

Nice, think I feel movement down there now. When you're quiet it scares the hell out of me.
    The3Stogies:
    Nice, think I feel movement down there now. When you're quiet it scares the hell out of me.
    As well it should ROFL!
    Geeeeoooorrrrgggggggeeeee!!!!!
    Payback is going to be a monster for you. Thank you a ton my man. The reason I'm excited about this trade is because I've always wanted the Maduro and I've never had the Armada in this vitola. The red band stogies are the Maduro correct? Nevertheless, Big thumbs up ?? my man. For this I won't send the Swishers like I started too :). But do remember, you started this. Thank you again and I'm very appreciative of your trade. Check out what he sent.

Side note, I'm sorry for what you made me do :)

More than welcome, and you are right Rick, those are the maduro's exclusive to the warchest. I smoke lots of MOW's, but usually in robusto/corona, these have a almost milder profile it seems. Something a little different, hope you enjoy. And don't clean the swisher's out of your humi for me, I only sent 5. Size doesn't matter! Being the gentleman you are I know are a man of honor. Right!
    Nice job George wow!!! Nice to see the big baby Rick get a Helluva Beatdown again!