Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Hit by a Brick

The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
Patrickbrick decided to put the hurt on me big time. What a selection, haven't had the Carrillo yet or that Opus but the rest are tried and true. Looks like we have the same tastes, lol. Don't know what I did to deserve this generosity Patrick, but thank you so much. You are now on my list bro.
photo DSC00402_zpsjzqiiz4e.jpg

Comments

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    mmm... Halloween for adults.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh no not a list, I don't like lists. Just a simple hello to a nice guy, glad they made it.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Patrick!
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    He's on another rampage !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All these bricks being tossed through windows. Good stuff sir.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Tasty treats to be sure. Nice work!
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another great hit from Patrick!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy hell Patrick you are tearing up brothers like they are a rural Kansas phone book!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Holy hell Patrick you are tearing up brothers like they are a rural Kansas phone book!
    LOL that's a new one to me.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patrickbrick:
    90+ Irishman:
    LOL that's a new one to me.
    Glad I could make Ya laugh ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Patrickbrick:
    Oh no not a list, I don't like lists. Just a simple hello to a nice guy, glad they made it.

That was a nice simple hello for sure. You're on the "good" list sir, but then I have no "bad" list.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those sure are some nice Bricks. Great Job