Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

banded and bombed

twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
well Martell decided to send me some bands to work with (always nice!) . He decided to throw a nice bomb along with it!! excellent sticks brother!! thank you marterl bomb photo IMG_20150403_20370_edit_1428107848690_zpslds2rbzc.jpg
no matter where you go, there you are.

Comments

• The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit, raw materials for Vance and some fine sticks there too Martell. You stay up late at night playing with your cigar bands Vance, lol.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    Nice hit, raw materials for Vance and some fine sticks there too Martell. You stay up late at night playing with your cigar bands Vance, lol.

You know I have always wondered about that. You think maybe his wife covers him in them and then.......he sleeps dreaming about them.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmm nice job but this reminds me that I think that may be needed from me too....
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Glad they arrived. I didn't want to move them, so they needed a good home. Enjoy being creative, and the smokes, too.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.