Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Suge Knight loses his cigars

christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
This might sound mean spirited, but I love that the thug Suge Knight is in jail. No longer smoking those expensive cigars. Must suck knowing youll never get to puff another stogie. That just puts a smile on my face as I light my cigar. Prob crying in his cell. Oh the joy to see justice.

Comments

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been looking at this post for a couple of days.

I don't like the guy, or what he represents, and he probably belongs in jail for a myriad of crimes. But I'll tell you what, if someone pulled a gun on me, I would have no problem running then down.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:

I don't like the guy, or what he represents, and he probably belongs in jail for a myriad of crimes. But I'll tell you what, if someone pulled a gun on me, I would have no problem running then down.
    Yeah, but he was the one pulling the gun more times than not, not the one running down for revenge.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    jd50ae:

Yeah, but he was the one pulling the gun more times than not, not the one running down for revenge.

Like I said I don't like the guy. But the moment of the "incident" it appears he was the intended victim and reacted accordingly. And if I read all the reports correctly, I have to wonder if he isn't in protective custody, or have charges finally been put on the books? I have not seen any new reports on the story and admittedly I ain't lookin. As far as I am concerned he could spend the rest of his life in custody for what ever reason.
  • Options
    Slotten1Slotten1 Posts: 1
    I agree, but someone with as much money and power as Suge are able to bend the rules a bit. I'm watching a documentary now with Suge in it wile he was in prison in '02 and hes puffin on a stogie through the whole thing.
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    :no_mouth:
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.