Home Non Cigar Related
Options

All moved in.

CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
Well guys its done. After months of planning and packing. Countless cuts, scrapes, bruises, drinking and swearing we are all moved in. Ty everyone for the kind words and texts. Most everything is situated and about half unpacked. Transfer went through as well with Starbucks, and there is plenty of magic to be done here. All in all extremely happy with the move. So in conclusion all is well and no...none of you can have the new Addy. Much love to you all!

Comments

• Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Moving sucks big time, but you moved to the right place. Austin is awesome! Glad you made it safe and sound! Looking forward to the herf next weekend, bro!!!!
  • Options
    Chemnitz:
    Moving sucks big time, but you moved to the right place. Austin is awesome! Glad you made it safe and sound! Looking forward to the herf next weekend, bro!!!!
    thanks man! I am beyond looking forward to it!
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Moving is always nice when it's done, conrgat's man, relax and smoke a cigar. Did you make the move with nothing getting broken? That would be a Festivus miracle!
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, I hate moving.
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Gratz Crouse!!!
  • Options
    The3Stogies:
    Moving is always nice when it's done, conrgat's man, relax and smoke a cigar. Did you make the move with nothing getting broken? That would be a Festivus miracle!
    had a few scratches on some of the wood but over all nothing broken! Quite a surprise honestly. Thank you everyone! Man just glad its over! Hope you all had a awesome easter weekend!
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Crousefer:
    Well guys its done. After months of planning and packing. Countless cuts, scrapes, bruises, drinking and swearing we are all moved in. Ty everyone for the kind words and texts. Most everything is situated and about half unpacked. Transfer went through as well with Starbucks, and there is plenty of magic to be done here. All in all extremely happy with the move. So in conclusion all is well and no...none of you can have the new Addy. Much love to you all!
    Isn't that the Addy I sent your movie winning to? Just wanting to know for the benefit of other brothers.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Crousefer:
    Isn't that the Addy I sent your movie winning to? Just wanting to know for the benefit of other brothers.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Martel:
    Crousefer:
    No that was my old address. They were having issues with the apartment number I was being moved into and switched the # 3 times in the final week And half. The old Addy is still good, but just take a few extra days to get to me as it's a family house, and about three hours away. No worries though your package arrived there yesterday and I'll be down to pick it up soon in the next day or two. Until then its being well taken care of and checked for any tampering ;). How is your trip btw? Hope all is well.
  • Options
    Made it. I'm in temporary housing for now after a beautiful trip up through the Blue Ridge. Didn't do the parkway, though. It takes too long. I did cut through some back roads over into Harpers Ferry and crossed the AT, the Shenandoah, and the Potomac in the span of about 2 minutes.

ohshen photo IMG_20150403_141723655_zps1bizllwo.jpg

That's a little over an hour away from "home." Here's the view from my office.

office photo IMG_20150404_114254618_HDR_zpsooystm5a.jpg

• Options
    Martel:
    Made it. I'm in temporary housing for now after a beautiful trip up through the Blue Ridge. Didn't do the parkway, though. It takes too long. I did cut through some back roads over into Harpers Ferry and crossed the AT, the Shenandoah, and the Potomac in the span of about 2 minutes.

ohshen photo IMG_20150403_141723655_zps1bizllwo.jpg

That's a little over an hour away from "home." Here's the view from my office.

office photo IMG_20150404_114254618_HDR_zpsooystm5a.jpg
    those are absolutely spectacular man! im a bit jealous of your office view. one of the things i like about the move is that there is more scenic views, instead of i being all concrete and sky liners.