Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The Spartan (Unrated Version)

EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have to admit that alternate ending was a bit of a surprise to me. Not too worry, there's now a special unrated version of The Spartan that needs to be released.

Comments

• Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just hope it's not an extra fifteen minutes of dialogue, and a five second flash of T!ts that was deemed to much for American audiences.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Who's starring in this production? Hope it doesn't bomb at the box office, or the box office gets bombed by mistake.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes you just need to move on and just let things be my friend. I wouldnt want to see you get hurt or anything Alan...just sayin!
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    Sometimes you just need to move on and just let things be my friend. I wouldnt want to see you get hurt or anything Alan...just sayin!
    Kill'em with kindness, I say. Besides, the wheels have already started turning on this one. I'm gonna make you a star, kid.
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Kill'em with kindness, I say. Besides, the wheels have already started turning on this one. I'm gonna make you a star, kid.
    You are insane. I like you...(no ****)
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    smoke em if you got em:
    A word of advice, when making one a star be very careful of their entourage.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Eulogy:
    smoke em if you got em:
    I coudlnt agree more Todd..and yall know how I roll.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    bandyt09:
    Eulogy:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Very fast downhill in a tire?
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    roland_7707:
    smoke em if you got em:
    bandyt09:
    Eulogy:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Not to brag..but I sent out 300 cigars on my own! Imagine what I can/will do with a crew behind me....just sayin! let that simmer for bit ishes!
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    roland_7707:
    smoke em if you got em:
    bandyt09:
    Eulogy:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Not to brag..but I sent out 300 cigars on my own! Imagine what I can/will do with a crew behind me....just sayin! let that simmer for bit ishes!
    Sounds like you need a few more cigars to replace the ones you sent out. I'm getting right on it.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    roland_7707:
    smoke em if you got em:
    bandyt09:
    Eulogy:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Yes you did, and I was one of the lucky ones that you smacked. I was just joshin.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    It's almost that time kiddos. I'm just waiting for a couple of things to arrive today and I'll be all set for this special release. Most likely, it'll be sent out tomorrow; I just need to find a big enough box. I think you'll be seeing stars when this lands.
  • Options
    Eulogy:
    It's almost that time kiddos. I'm just waiting for a couple of things to arrive today and I'll be all set for this special release. Most likely, it'll be sent out tomorrow; I just need to find a big enough box. I think you'll be seeing stars when this lands.
    slow down there buddy.....I fly out Monday the 13th and will be home late Wednesday night...so no rush on shipping because 1. My wife will not open the box for me if I am not home 2. she betta not open the box if I aint home and 3. who knows what will happen once the box is opened!
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    Eulogy:
    slow down there buddy.....I fly out Monday the 13th and will be home late Wednesday night...so no rush on shipping because 1. My wife will not open the box for me if I am not home 2. she betta not open the box if I aint home and 3. who knows what will happen once the box is opened!
    Guess, I'll have to ship Monday.
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Eulogy:

Another Hollywood Diva
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    jimmyv723:
    Eulogy:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Eulogy:

Another Hollywood Diva
    It's okay, I'm going to George Reeves this Superman.
  • Options
    I may have gone a little overboard, at 14 lbs and 2 ozs, this is a monster of a package. It won't arrive till next Monday, because shipping priority mail would have been over 50 dollars. I'm glad you said it was on because otherwise this would surely be abuse.
  • Options
    Eulogy:
    I may have gone a little overboard, at 14 lbs and 2 ozs, this is a monster of a package. It won't arrive till next Monday, because shipping priority mail would have been over 50 dollars. I'm glad you said it was on because otherwise this would surely be abuse.
    Dang bro..14lbs? You trying to get your ass kicked??
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    Eulogy:
    Dang bro..14lbs? You trying to get your ass kicked??
    Just delivering a little bundle of asswhopping joy.