The 2nd Annual NHL Stanley Cup Bracket Challenge

Comments

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    QUACK QUACK QUACK

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Anybody stay up to watch the 3OT game last night? 
    I turned it off just before midnight when regulation time ended. 

After that penalty filled first period and CHI taking the 2-0 lead half way through, I thought the Ducks were done. 
    They played their a$$es off and rebounded though....and how about killing off that 5v3? Wow! 

Both teams had some great chances in the third, and I got a good laugh of the replay of the "no-goal" call on Shaw for head-butting the puck into the net, LOL.

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw the whole thing.  Great game.  

That head butt though .... even the announcers didn't know if it was a goal or not lol
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I too watched the entire game, that headbutt was funny.  I knew it would not count but it was a first.  Both goaltenders stood on their heads, very stressful game.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    NYR is going to give me a heart attack. 

I knew their 2-0 lead in the 1st wouldn't last --- Tampa is too good of a team & NYR seemed to let off the gas.

Gonna be a thriller in the windy city tonight....just hoping it doesn't go to 3OT again so I can see the whole game.

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is still going on?  Seriously though the Rangers and Hawks just need to finish off these series quick.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    This is still going on?  Seriously though the Rangers and Hawks DUCKS just need to finish off these series quick.
    Fixed it for you.

• Options
    Well I guess as long as the rangers win the entire thing it doesnt matter.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Well I guess as long as the rangers DUCKS win the entire thing it doesnt matter.
    Truth !!!

;)

• Options
    The west is better than the east.  So who ever makes it from the west will Win.  And after Tuesdays game the Hawks clearly have this in the bag!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    I couldn't believe the Hawks came back from the 2 goal deficit to tie it in the last 2 minutes of regulation. 

That Toews goal from below the goal-line was insanely lucky....I think it fooled just about everyone (including me). 

After the Ducks took that early lead, Hawks dominated play for the 2nd and 3rd IMO.

• Options
    Both my finals teams are on the fence now.  Need some big wins otherwise my hopes of winning this thing go down the drain quickly.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    jgibv said:
    I couldn't believe the Hawks came back from the 2 goal deficit to tie it in the last 2 minutes of regulation. 

That Toews goal from below the goal-line was insanely lucky....I think it fooled just about everyone (including me). 

After the Ducks took that early lead, Hawks dominated play for the 2nd and 3rd IMO.
    Yes that was a truly disappointing end, the worst part was watching it unfold.  As soon as that odd man break happened I knew it was over.  That hawks have lost like that before.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    Hoping for a Ducks Rangers finals.
  • Options
    Brianak said:
    Hoping for a Ducks Rangers finals.
    :+1: 
    Hoping Rangers can get a W tonight and force game 7 back at MSG.

• Options
    mmmmm. I can already taste my lanceros
  • Options
    Rangers coming through for me.  Now they just need to win that game 7 to make it to the finals!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    Rangers coming through for me.  Now they just need to win that game 7 to make it to the finals!
    It was great fun watching the Ragers score a touchdown last night....LOL

Hopefully they can carry the momentum into game 7 and keep the train rolling.

• Options
    "I keek a touchdown".  That was a surprising game, lots of soft goals.  Lets see if the Hawks can hang on tonight.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Gumby130Gumby130 Posts: 45
    2 game 7s, go Chi and or TB
  • Options
    Hockey is stupid 
  • Options
    Where the hell has that Hawks team been all series?  
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Where the hell has that Hawks team been all series?  
    They watched the ragers 7-goal game the night before and finally got some ideas on how to score LOL

• Options
    Come on Hawks and Rangers both forced game 7's.  Time to win back to back games!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    GAME 7 TONIGHT !!!!!!  

TUNE IN TO NBCSN @ 8:00 PM OR STREAM IT USING NBC LIVE EXTRA APP!
    IF YOU'RE NOT WATCHING IT YOU'RE NOT A TRUE AMERICAN.

GO RANGERS GO RANGERS GO!!!!!!

• Options
    Gumby130Gumby130 Posts: 45
    Now I need the Blackhawks to pull it out.
  • Options
    Great game, very well played on both sides.  Now the Hawks need to pull it out.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    I'm out. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This hockey tournament thingy is still going on huh? :)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    HELP ME MIGHTY DUX, UR MY ONLY HOPE!!!!

quack quack!