Home General Discussion
Options

All I want for Christmas

JZJZ Posts: 827
With the upcoming holiday season I thought it would be fun if everyone put down what type of cigars they would like to see in the daily deals and weekend blitz. Maybe cigar.com will check it out and start a 12 days of christmas based on our requests!

I know its virtually impossible but I would like to see a God of Fire deal (obviously would require limit)

Comments

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    12 days of Christmas cigar specials ...I think that is a really cool and fun idea.
    I would like to see a Padron 1926 0r 1964 deal and on a lower end deal DE Java Toro Maduro
    But if the guys at CCOM REALLY want to make my Christmas I'll take a deal on just one just one AF Anejo Cameroon Sand Shark !!! Chit it don't even have to be a deal I'll pay full price just find me one !!!
  • Options
    BTJR99BTJR99 Posts: 97
    I'd like to see any of the Arturo Fuente Hemingways. I also like the the 12 days of chrismas idea.
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    BTJR99:
    I'd like to see any of the Arturo Fuente Hemingways. I also like the the 12 days of chrismas idea.
    Ditto on the Hemingaways. I'd also like to see the LFD Ligero and the Nub Habano.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    JZ what a great idea! I would love to have some of the God of Fire as well. Saw the post and was thinking of GoF right off the get go!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    CAO America Monument
    Joya De Nicaragua’s Antano 1970 Gran Consul
    RP 1992 Torpedo
    5 Vegas Miami Knuckle
  • Options
    gmill880:
    12 days of Christmas cigar specials ...I think that is a really cool and fun idea.
    I would like to see a Padron 1926 0r 1964 deal and on a lower end deal DE Java Toro Maduro
    But if the guys at CCOM REALLY want to make my Christmas I'll take a deal on just one just one AF Anejo Cameroon Sand Shark !!! Chit it don't even have to be a deal I'll pay full price just find me one !!!
    I have a cammie shark but it has some mold on it :(

How about some VSGs on daily deal ? haha Peace, Nick
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    I Know I Know!!! HMRs!!!! ;-)

I actually had a box of these in my vision today... they were within my grasp.... I could drool on them...
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Anejo 5 pack for 25 bucks sounds awesome to me. I've smoked one once, it is my personal benchmark, even over the OpusX
  • Options
    BStayerBStayer Posts: 318
    I know it's already been done twice, but I missed it both times...Man O War would be nice. Ruination too. I would also like to see Onyx, RP Fusion Double Maduro, and anything from their current Best of Show Sampler.
  • Options
    la aurora 1945....a whole bunch of em
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    JZ:
    With the upcoming holiday season I thought it would be fun if everyone put down what type of cigars they would like to see in the daily deals and weekend blitz. Maybe cigar.com will check it out and start a 12 days of christmas based on our requests!

I know its virtually impossible but I would like to see a God of Fire deal (obviously would require limit)

I think the possibilities are endless. It could be 12 straight days of our picks, or a 12 pack sampler which represents the "12 days" which would help with some of the more rare sticks!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I would like to see a deal on some Camacho triple maduros or maybe some Padron 1964s. That would be AWESOME!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    I would like to see a deal on AVO's. I have REALLY enjoyed the past 2 I have smoked, and a decent deal on those would be must buy for me.
  • Options
    bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    JZ:
    JZ:

I think the possibilities are endless. It could be 12 straight days of our picks, or a 12 pack sampler which represents the "12 days" which would help with some of the more rare sticks!

This would be a GREAT idea!! A 12-pack sampler representing the 12 Days of Christmas stuffed full of super-premium, hard to obtain sticks would be a sweet sampler!

• Options
    KamelyonKamelyon Posts: 109
    How 'bout some Padilla Obsidians or 5 Vegas Miami
  • Options
    I like this idea.

Camacho Corojo Ltd.
    Oliva Master Blends III
    Padilla 1932 and Dominus
    More Diesels 'cause I missed out on that one.
    And maybe some more Ruinations and A. Fernandez signatures too =)
  • Options
    nickgonzo:
    gmill880:

You have one of the Anejo Cameroon Sand Sharks ???
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    I'd like to see some Rocky Patel Connecticut's as well. Also, I agree with the 5 Vegas Miami, particularly the Knuckle.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    MOW Ruination
    Diesel
    Cu-avana Intenso
    IT SF Maduro Belicoso
    Camacho -Any
    Arganese ML3
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    I would like to see a deal on some Camacho triple maduros or maybe some Padron 1964s. That would be AWESOME!
    Concur on the triple maduros, and I would like to see a deal on the Titan 2. The original five I bought from my first order with C.com is down to one
  • Options
    I'm down with Padron 1964 as well, still haven't tried those. Also I would like to try some of Pepin's medium sticks like Tobaccos Baez and Cabaiguan. The Rocky Patel Signature looks tasty as well.
  • Options
    Don pepin Garcia Cuban classic Sol cubano artisan Hoyo de Monterrey dark sumatra Cao Brasilia italia and America Then I would be happy :)
  • Options
    gmill880:
    nickgonzo:
    gmill880:

Bump!
  • Options
    A solid special on Partagas Black would be a nice christmas idea
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    fla-gypsy:
    MOW Ruination Diesel Cu-avana Intenso IT SF Maduro Belicoso Camacho -Any Arganese ML3
    Although it wouldn't be bad to see them again, they just did the Diesel, ITSF belicoso, and a Camacho sampler. I took advantage of all three myself :^)
  • Options
    gmill880:
    nickgonzo:
    gmill880:

Yeah sorry was MIA. I got in off a sampler from Holts a few years back. Come to think of it that Perfextion X i sent you Joe was from that sampler. It was like 50 bucks for 5 cigars, 2 opus, cammie shark, Hemingway maduro and a VSG Wizard. I woulda bought more but it was limit one per customer. But yeah mine has some mold on it, I can prolly post up some pics.

Peace, Nick
  • Options
    smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    I'd really like to see Oliva Serie V, Padron 1926, Sol Cubano CC, Padilla Dominus or Cazadores, Man O' War and Ruination,and maybe Onyx Reserve.

edit: would also like to see the RP I-Press
  • Options
    call me a simpleton, i'd be happy to see some NUB's these dudes have me sold. I prefer a maduro but sometimes even a nice connecticut does it for me.
  • Options
    Well I retract my statement about the caos! Bought 3 of the samplers today... Man, so much for a budget ;)
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    A house and a new Jeep Wrangler Rubicon.