Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Jeff comes out swingin'

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
Offered to sponsor Jeff, a.k.a. ExpendableYouth, in his inaugural trade and the dude hit me with a beautiful selection of sticks, all of which are among my favorites. Very nice doing business with you, sir.

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Well done Jeff! Gotta love it when a newb has a mean right hook! Welcome to the forum!
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking good right there.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Great first hit! Seems you're not going to be expendable around here!
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Gotta watch out for those new guys. But then one having a Brother who was already on the Forums and you were screwed from the start haha.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jimmyv723:
    Gotta watch out for those new guys. But then one having a Brother who was already on the Forums and you were screwed from the start haha.
    Oh, I don't know about that... he hasn't posted the other end of the trade yet. ;^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    jimmyv723:
    Oh, I don't know about that... he hasn't posted the other end of the trade yet. ;^)
    He posted it last night.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He got you pretty good. We were having a cigar last night and he couldn't remember what the fifth cigar he sent you was. This was a great newb trade on both sides.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    Puff_Dougie:
    jimmyv723:
    He posted it last night.
    Oh snap! I missed it. Glad they got to their destination safe and sound, though. Great trade, Jeff!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done kids!
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was starting to get worried I only sent you four sticks, I couldn't for the life of me remember the fifth. I am glad you like them, and let me know if you ever want to do another trade.