Home General Discussion
Options

Thrift Store Cooler

First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
I've been meaning to add a cooler to aid with cigar storage for some time. Went to our local church run thrift store and found this cooler. It is a Gott brand and well made. 22" long 16"high and 14" across. Brand new and had a $4 price sticker on it. I gave them $5. image

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good find! That'll work
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like you saved about $35 in the cooler funds to be deposited in the cigar funds
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When the fridge breaks on the train and they give us coolers we refuse to drink the water bottles in them because the hobos use them as toilets. So maybe your cooler belonged to a stabbing hobo and not a cooler pooper hobo.

They work great!
  • Options
    jsnake:
    When the fridge breaks on the train and they give us coolers we refuse to drink the water bottles in them because the hobos use them as toilets. So maybe your cooler belonged to a stabbing hobo and not a cooler pooper hobo.

They work great!
    Hobo's live in citys. The large town I live near has only two traffic lights. I gave the cooler a sniff test and I could only smell new.
  • Options
    benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    Nice pick up! A $5 cooler is way better than a $200 humidor. Now you have more money for smokes!!
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice pick up. A pound of kitty litter and you will have the best humidor you will ever own for $10
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:

They work great!
    WTF? Cooler poopers? :(
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rodger has a cooler to fill. Bomb Rodger!
  • Options
    CharlieHeis:
    Rodger has a cooler to fill. Bomb Rodger!
    No, No, No. Send them to South Dakota