Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Remembering Dogs

First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭✭✭
We have watercolors of most of our departed dogs hanging in our house. We have a friend who teaches art in high school. Our friend, Debi painted these pictures for us. First is Sam our begal mix rescured at a dumpster site. image next is Lady who is still with us.image Next is Cleo our Border Collie.Only dog we bought $50 image Edwina our Husky mix is next. She just appeared on day and we kept her. image Last is Peter Lake a Eskimo Spitz. We found PL wandering on a highway and figured he bailed out of a rich women's caddy. Hence the plaque; image

Comments

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I try to keep a photo record of the animals we now have. But older photos were lost in a storm and I feel bad about that.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's cool, we know a lady that draws dogs from pictures and they're really cool! Nice wall Rodger
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are really nice. I especially like the sam and Edwina.
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are really cool paintings.

This reminds me of a George Carlin quote, "Life is just a series of dogs".
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A friend surprised me with this drawing after my dog died. If I would have known she was going to do it I would have posted a much better picture on facebook. Still an awesome gesture.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    d'ya like dags?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR