Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Belated Birthday from Justin

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
So Justin kept shooting me messages telling me I better hunker down and how bad this is gonna hurt and kept trying to make me sweat! Well I brushed it off, been down that road before and was just letting him be, well a massive ICBM showed up today and taught me to pay attention when Justin gives a warning because this is just nuts! Bro I dunno why you felt the need to do this but thank you bro I'm totally blown away and can't wait to drink these bro, can't believe you got me the Barton thank you!!!!! And thank you as well Zach for helping to locate and ship out bro wow!!!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy belated birthday, that is some nice looking bourbon.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice B-day spanking there Justin, you know what makes Brett happy,,,,,, booze
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Brett you got destroyed.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just what you needed as I know you are starting to run low.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White