Home General Discussion
Options

Oliva G Maduro Box of 12

mmkuchimmkuchi Posts: 157 ✭✭
Amy thoughts about this deal? Haven't tried G before, personally. But how's this deal? If it's not bad, will think about it :)

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,442 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't seen the 12ct box deal, but the G is a very nice cigar.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    If you're a fan of dark chocolate and earthy tobacco, you'll like the G Maduro.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What deal? Is it an email deal or is it somewhere on the website? I like the G Maddie.
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    What deal? Is it an email deal or is it somewhere on the website? I like the G Maddie.
    Yeah, it's through email. Here is the link: http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=816&campsrc=true
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    Though short, you always can make it the point. Thanks!
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    By the way, how's this one compared to the MB3? I only had the MB3, which it's awesome! Very dynamic though a little bit strong to me.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmkuchi:
    Bob Luken:
    Yeah, it's through email. Here is the link: Click here

Fixed it..... ??
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmkuchi:
    Bob Luken:
    Yeah, it's through email. Here is the link: http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=816&campsrc=true
    Thanks, I didn't get that email.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats not a bad deal. These are a really nice smoke and for less than $4 a stick I would say it is worth it. I am a big fan of Oliva though so I can be biased.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    CrouseferCrousefer Posts: 445 ✭✭
    avengethis:
    Thats not a bad deal. These are a really nice smoke and for less than $4 a stick I would say it is worth it. I am a big fan of Oliva though so I can be biased.
    Oliva is my go to brand when I don't know what I want but I want to like it. Only one I havent tried so far is the saison and I hear that I'm okay with that :p. The G is delicious and if I hadn't spent my cigar money already for the month I would pick this up.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    mmkuchi:
    wwhwang:
    By the way, how's this one compared to the MB3? I only had the MB3, which it's awesome! Very dynamic though a little bit strong to me.
    To be honest, I'm not sure. I've only had one MB3 and the burn was all over the place. The flavors of the MB3 were somewhat more complex though. The G Maduro is a bit more straightforward and simple (no flavor transitions, but the flavor's good).
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    mmkuchi:
    wwhwang:
    To be honest, I'm not sure. I've only had one MB3 and the burn was all over the place. The flavors of the MB3 were somewhat more complex though. The G Maduro is a bit more straightforward and simple (no flavor transitions, but the flavor's good).
    Yeah, it's very complex, and I love it. I was very lucky that everything with that gem was perfect; the only thing to complain was the weather: it was raining, so it was burning very slowly....for that little stick, I smoked for like almost 1hr 45 min... XD