Home General Discussion
Options

It's been a while!

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
Hey guys I knows it's been a while since I've been on here! I see a ton of new guys which is great!! I figured I'd stop in say hi and see how everyone is. I'm hoping everyone is doing good and I'm also hoping people can get me up to date on what's going on in the forums. Anyways I'll try to be on more often and I missed you all!!
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back. Good to hear from you.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey lee! I was beginning to wonder where you been. It's been about normal around here. There's a wave of RP hate if you want to catch it. Otherwise same old same old. Welcome back.
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Good to see you back Lee! There may be some new members, but it's the same old shenanigans. There! You're caught up lol.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Hey guys I knows it's been a while since I've been on here! I see a ton of new guys which is great!! I figured I'd stop in say hi and see how everyone is. I'm hoping everyone is doing good and I'm also hoping people can get me up to date on what's going on in the forums. Anyways I'll try to be on more often and I missed you all!!
    What's going on the nowadays on the forum? Bombs, lots and lots of bombs? But why tell you when I can show you.................
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    What's going on the nowadays on the forum? Bombs, lots and lots of bombs? But why tell you when I can show you.................
    lmao Todd I still owe you!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    Hey lee! I was beginning to wonder where you been. It's been about normal around here. There's a wave of RP hate if you want to catch it. Otherwise same old same old. Welcome back.
    yeah RP hate is running thru the country...except for many a unaware golfer. But I did rest that whole thread and it was pretty funny! I'm glad all is good here since this place is one of a kind!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What up Lee! Good to see you around again. Hope life's treating you well.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fish on!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back Lee
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back Sir Lee! Good to see you, been slaying any largies lately?

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to meet ya.
  • Options
    matkn293:
    Welcome back Sir Lee! Good to see you, been slaying any largies lately?
    its been really cold still...today's high was 44 so hopefully next week I fish!! How's your fishing been??
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    All us vets are coming out of the wood work.
    Good to see ya on the board Lee
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome home, still the same wiseguys, and new ones, causing trouble with us that just mind our own business, you'll see.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Taint nuttin happenin....
    Yo Lee !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back!