Home General Discussion

The list

Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
This time of year I'm scrambling to try to get all the new stuff coming out. Let's see your list. Here mine, Crowned Heads Paniolo Done Tatuaje Musasbi Done Las Calaveras 2015 now Crowned Heads Yellow Rose now Tatuaje Anthonys CE exclusive late April Tatuaje Club Humidor exclusive May Tatuaje M80 June Tatuaje Anarchy June What am I missing?

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crowned Heads Angel's Anvil
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    +1 and new Caldwell
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    When is the AA due out? I need to slot it in the calendar. I've got to try to score some Snake Oil too.
    Chuck N:
    When is the AA due out? I need to slot it in the calendar. I've got to try to score some Snake Oil too.

June. Love this time of year, but tough to keep up with them.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C-LOVE:
    rsherman24:
    +1 and new Caldwell
    whats the new caldwell?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    C-LOVE:
    rsherman24:
    +1 and new Caldwell
    whats the new caldwell?
    I'm intrigued about this too.
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    It's called the Something You've Never Heard Of.
    Eulogy:
    jgibv:
    C-LOVE:
    rsherman24:
    +1 and new Caldwell
    whats the new caldwell?
    The Last King, due out in May
    C-LOVE:
    Eulogy:
    jgibv:
    C-LOVE:
    rsherman24:
    +1 and new Caldwell
    whats the new caldwell?
    hmm, hope it's readily available like "long live the king" and "the king is dead" lines....

not like that "impromptu" b/s....kinda fed up with the "limited edition overpriced b/s", kind of rubbing me the wrong way. these guys make good smokes but all the marketing ish is starting to remind me of gurkha, just a little bit. idk man.

jgibv:
    C-LOVE:
    Eulogy:
    jgibv:
    C-LOVE:
    rsherman24:
    +1 and new Caldwell
    whats the new caldwell?
    hmm, hope it's readily available like "long live the king" and "the king is dead" lines....

not like that "impromptu" b/s....kinda fed up with the "limited edition overpriced b/s", kind of rubbing me the wrong way. these guys make good smokes but all the marketing ish is starting to remind me of gurkha, just a little bit. idk man.
    I believe it's limited and pricey as hell
    jgibv:
    C-LOVE:
    Eulogy:
    jgibv:
    C-LOVE:
    rsherman24:
    +1 and new Caldwell
    whats the new caldwell?

Ouch. Gurkha? I was getting sick of the whole BCS/Impromptu/Lost&Found thing myself, but they are true limited edition sticks that they found in factories. I bought a bundle of one of them and they are incredible. I try not to get sucked into all the LE stuff, but Crowned Heads, Caldwell, Tat are automatic buys.
    C-LOVE:
    jgibv:
    C-LOVE:
    Eulogy:
    jgibv:
    C-LOVE:
    rsherman24:
    +1 and new Caldwell
    whats the new caldwell?

I believe it's limited and pricey as hell

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Impromptu/Lost & Found = Old Camacho Liberties with hipster packaging.

It is what it is, just Sayin. All that stuff is Dank. Bae said so
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    rsherman24:
    jgibv:
    C-LOVE:
    Eulogy:
    jgibv:
    C-LOVE:
    rsherman24:
    +1 and new Caldwell
    whats the new caldwell?

Ouch. Gurkha? I was getting sick of the whole BCS/Impromptu/Lost&Found thing myself, but they are true limited edition sticks that they found in factories. I bought a bundle of one of them and they are incredible. I try not to get sucked into all the LE stuff, but Crowned Heads, Caldwell, Tat are automatic buys.
    i'm just sayin...yeah true, caldwells are actually LE whereas Gurkhas (probably) not....

but damn seems like both companies looked at the same marketing book and highlighted the section on "pushing out limited editions".....
    i suppose all companies do it to some extent, but holy F how many "LE" caldwells have we seen since the start of the year.

and at $10+/stick just a little ridic IMO. but hey they're obviously doin alright and people are buyin or else they wouldn't keep pushin it out. they're makin a buck, can't hate on them for that just don't want to see the other lines suffer in the future if this LE stuff takes over for them. love the Murcias and King is Dead, will be hella-pissed if those lines QC goes the way of Gurkha, make sense?

Pepper Cream Chocolate Crush vs. Camacho Liberty 2007 (barberpole).
    Also, Holy Braille was confirmed to be C.Liberty 09
    photo Screenshot_2015-03-31-18-28-09.png
    photo Screenshot_2015-03-31-18-32-32.png
    Damn, sorry for the thread jack. I really would like to try the new Oro Blanco.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    hhhhmmmmmm pro blanco or car payment?
    Money can't buy taste
    Lee.mcglynn:
    danielzreyes:
    hhhhmmmmmm pro blanco or car payment?
    lol. A car payment is what they retail for. I hear that some stores sell them at mortgage payments