Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Yup

wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
Its a GIRL. That is all.
I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
"I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    wahooschock:
    Its a GIRL. That is all.
    I believe that congratulations are in order, can you provide a few more details ?
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations Wahoo
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations.
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Wahoo.
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Get that man a cigar! Congratulations!
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    wahooschock:
    Its a GIRL. That is all.

Congrat's bro, and that ain't all, lol.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! So excited I cant stop staring at the ultrasound lol. I celebrated with an opus x ! Another punch in the gut lol. Shes due in September but shes low so if she doesn't raise shell have to have a c section. Otherwise baby is super healthy! Mildred jean/geane Schock. In love already.
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Love the name! Super excited for you!!! :)
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    So much cooler now that we can feel her moving and kicking lol.
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In sixteen years you will be sitting on the porch with a shotgun waiting for the boys to come a callin. Congrats.
  • Options
    Thanks lol but I know I'll be ready far sooner than 16 .
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Awesome man, congratulations!!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Just a update  all is good! Looks super healthy andshould be on schedule. Thankfully shes looki like her mom lol ultasounds are super detailed now.lucky she should have my nostrils so she can breath lol!