Home Non Cigar Related

who's still around...

ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
It's been a while, something like 3+ years since I've stumbled through these forums! Just wondering if there any any left from the old gang..? I'm flirting with the idea of re-joining the glory of the leaf and I'm just curious who might still be around?! For those that don't know me, I'm Evan, born in Upstate NY, lived all over since 2006 and now I call Mesa, AZ home. I used to bum around here pretty regularly from about 2008-2011 and had a blast! Fell on some rough times and had to step away but life is finally getting good again so I figured I'd enjoy it again :) anyways, that's my half-ass attempt at a REintroduction... Maybe this time I'll stick around for good?

Comments

• The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back Evan, lot's of flirting going on. This guy named RCY just showed up again too causing trouble.
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Plenty of the OG's around since that time. Welcome back.
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back, and nice to meet ya.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    wow....
    good to see you around again.
    only a small handfull of the old school guys. most of us old timers dont post as often as we used to. but we lurk.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    C'mon back the water's fine!! Welcome
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back, Evan! I'm new since you left. Always good to see folks come back after a hiatus, though.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back! Given your avatar, I might direct you to the Bum of the Week thread a bit below this one...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    wow....
    only a small handfull of the old school guys. most of us old timers dont post as often as we used to. but we lurk.
    Shhhh Kuzi, time for your pills old timer.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Nice to see that you're back, Ejenne. Thought you were gone for good. As Kuzi said, most old timers are lurking or have gone altogether.
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    This thread makes me want to cry, and I didn't even know those old codgers. Oh, and welcome back Ejenne. Hope to get to know ya.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    kuzi16:
    wow....

STAY OFF MY LAWN!!!

• Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ejenne87:
    It's been a while, something like 3+ years since I've stumbled through these forums! Just wondering if there any any left from the old gang..? I'm flirting with the idea of re-joining the glory of the leaf and I'm just curious who might still be around?! For those that don't know me, I'm Evan, born in Upstate NY, lived all over since 2006 and now I call Mesa, AZ home. I used to bum around here pretty regularly from about 2008-2011 and had a blast! Fell on some rough times and had to step away but life is finally getting good again so I figured I'd enjoy it again :) anyways, that's my half-ass attempt at a REintroduction... Maybe this time I'll stick around for good?

hi Evan, newb, but fellow upstate NYer. Where were you born? I'm from the north east region about an hour North of Albany.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    Rain:
    kuzi16:
    wow....

STAY OFF MY LAWN!!!

Hee hee. Ol' Kuzi beat me here by about 8 months so I guess he gets to keep folks off his lawn but he sure as h3ll can't claim to be the OLDEST lurker around these parts..... LOL

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    wow....
    Hey Evan, I still visit a few times a week but don't really post that much. This place has really grown in membership since I first found it seven years ago, there are many great active members now, and many that don't visit as often as they once did. Nice to see you back.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Hey Evan, welcome back man! Glad to see you back around here, hope you stay. I just came back around again myself recently, been testing the waters, seems like all is well these days.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨