Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Washington State Representing, ya'll (well, almost)

EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
Last minute herf with BigfnSteve and ShotgunJohn at Smoky Joe's. Only thing missing was the BigShizza, which was just fine since we got to plot against him all night. Bwaahhh! Here we are:

And here is a 'little' sampler from Steve:

And one from John, minus a partaga cc that didn't make it out of the lounge:

Thanka guys! Great to get to know you and I have a feeling this will be the first of many herfs.
-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow Eric, you got to smoke with 2 legends of the forum, very jealous and I know Jim is kicking himself he couldn't make it. Hope u boys had a great time.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like you had a great tine last night. It's always fun to get together at the lounge. Great job at beating up Eric.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Wow Eric, you got to smoke with 2 legends of the forum, very jealous and I know Jim is kicking himself he couldn't make it. Hope u boys had a great time.
    Hmmm...we actually talked about you too...
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome! Lots of great brothers out in WA. Hope y'all had a good time!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn I feel like I'm in exile out here :(
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Looks like a great crowd.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Nice!
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Damn I feel like I'm in exile out here :(
    We certainy missed you jim. We need to plan a trip.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    Glock1975:
    Hmmm...we actually talked about you too...
    Why u b talkin that way, u WA boys should know by now my boy Tom Brady owns that ass.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Eric ripped me up with a nice selection of sticks also. Sadly I combined bags before I left and have no clue what is what now. My bad Eric
    Grrr I was hoping my t shirt would have been more readable. Jim I need to find another one so we can match at the next herf.. Winning n stuff.
    Good times all the way around even if we didn't have the first crew.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    It was a great time. Great to finally meet you Eric. It's always good to see Bigfer. Jimbo we missed you, but in future a herf will happen. Good times it needs to happen again sooner than later. We also need Caleb (lystad) back.