Home General Discussion
Options

A New Way To Deal With Old Boxes....

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well the Mrs. Irish wanted something to fill up one of the walls in the living room as well as something to store knick-knacks in and stuff like that. So we gathered up the old cigar boxes picked up a few things and put this together, its drying from the glue right now and will post another pic when its mounted on the wall, but what do y'all think? Its about 3' by 5' and all mounted onto a piece of 1/4" thick particle board on back to keep it all connected together...

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd put that on my wall. Nice, Brett!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    very nice indeed brother!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does it fit in a small flat rate?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Thanks Gang hoping to see if I can get it mounted up tonight or tomorrow depends on if I can get out of bed or not after hurting myself earlier lol. And sorry Brad no it doesn't but lucky for you something else fits in a small flat rate... Incoming bro ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks good. Can't wait to see it mounted.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Thanks Gang hoping to see if I can get it mounted up tonight or tomorrow depends on if I can get out of bed or not after hurting myself earlier lol. And sorry Brad no it doesn't but lucky for you something else fits in a small flat rate... Incoming bro ;)
    hahahahahaa now that's funny right there!!! get himbrett
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Got it mounted up...

• Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Love the Namakubi box. It all looks great, Brett!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What no Gurkha Box? Looks good bro
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude, that is really cool! Nice work!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Thanks guys glad y'all like it ;)
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a pretty freakin good idea Brett!
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Came out nice, great idea there Mr and Mrs Irish.
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome idea!