Home General Discussion
Options

which one to get

mmkuchimmkuchi Posts: 157 ✭✭
Got emails for box of 12 of Oliva G maduro, and mazo of 10 of Ramon Bueso. Looks like they are trying to get rid of the latter because i have seen them on sale for quite a few times recently. Now i am sort of struggling between them, i have been told that both of them are good. Haven't tried either yet. Anyone has any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try the OG, Cameroon or Maduro?
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Oliva G is a solid budget cigar.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    They are the same calibur cigar. Beyond that taste is subjective.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your email is the same as mine,..... the 10 of Ramon Bueso offered are the new Habano wrapped Ramon Bueso. I haven't tried those yet but, the maduro Genesis is good. I keep these in stock. Have you done any trading yet?
  • Options
    mmkuchimmkuchi Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    If your email is the same as mine,..... the 10 of Ramon Bueso offered are the new Habano wrapped Ramon Bueso. I haven't tried those yet but, the maduro Genesis is good. I keep these in stock. Have you done any trading yet?
    Thanks for reminding me of the RB.; I didn't really pay attention to the version though...I haven't tried any trading before, but I am interested in that.