Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

JJ Trickery

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
Got a message from our own king of YouTube videos, Jimmy. Says he received a nice shirt from a purchase of cigars he got and wants to know if I wouldn't mind having it. Of course I instantly think setup, but it's been a while since JJ and have dance. So I say nawwww, he wouldn't. Anyone, I told him I'm not turning down a gift. Sure man, send it right on. He then replies back that the shirt won't come alone. It will have a FEW hitch hackers. Still being gullible, I say to myself. Well he did tell me and that it would be a few. As I'm thinking this, I now know JJ was thinking "SUCKER", lol. Anyway, I came home and opened the box to hear my wife in the background mumbling that I bought more cigars and a freakin shirt. Thanks Jimmmy, no really thanks man. I tried to explain and she wasn't having it. Check it out, wonderful selection from awesome BOTL.

Comments

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Where the heck is that guy? He turn into a cc guy? If so I like!
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great stuff.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jimmy Jam doin what he does best! Enjoy Ricky
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man that's just awesome pure class right there Jimmy! Enjoy Rick what an awesome hit :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Great hit there, that shirt is nice and some good smokes too.
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit